This is the Message Centre for Cat from mars

confusion

Post 1

Cat from mars

i am so confused. i have absolutely no idea of how to use and ponder on this site... i am new here and it is soo hard to understand all these instructions..

confusion

Post 2

Cat from mars

wait after a bit of surfing i have settled in and im hoping to make new friends?

confusion

Post 3

shrinkwrapped

Hi, glad you're not so confused any more - hopefully the message I left you here should help: F136407?thread=310570&post=3971329

Did you register with h2g2 or Collective? They're two different sites, but you're automatically a member of both as soon as you register. For some reason this weblog is displaying in h2g2, but I found you as a new user on Collective.

Hmm... now I'M confused.

confusion

Post 4

kuxan suum

Hi strange_being,

I found it kind of hard to locate you too. Had to do a few searches. I didn't even know there was a Collective! I hope an Ace volunteer contacts you soon to steer you around the maze that is h2g2smiley - winkeye and try to find the smiley link. They're great over here.smiley - bigeyes Hope you read my bit of an apology at General Culty Board today.smiley - cheerup I'm known as "Panche Be" over there. You had no idea that your question about what to post there is a controversial question. I really don't mind friendly chat only when it takes over the Board too much.

I'm not here too often. But I'll try to reply and post to you, 'cause it does get lonely at first with hardly any feedback.

Adela aka kuxan suum smiley - fairysmiley - zen

confusion

Post 5

Cat from mars

oh itz ok.
i hardly get offended easily and i respect other peoples opinions, so i dont mind!

smiley - blackcat

confusion

Post 6

collective editors

Strange Being, which site did you first register with? Was it h2g2? If you tell me I might be able to sort out your personal space, which seems to have been split up over h2g2 and Collective.

Mr T

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cat from mars

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more