This is the Message Centre for sixtyschick..takin a walk on the wild side

yo.wildside

Post 1

POPSAMEYE

just trolling through the whose on line bit.picking out what could posibly be relevent titles. but of course they dont all mean a thing.im a 50 year chef in the merchant navy.done it all my life.but recently have been making enqiries about getting myself on a degree course for councelling in the comunity. during my shore leave i do councelling for my local victim support scheme.rewarding stuff..i am a bit of the old hippy biker type. i love all music.blues.rock country.folk.seen just about every band that rocked.fave of the moment.soul journey by gillian welch.im new to all this computing stuff.i want to make my own page more interesting but hav,nt figured it out yet.i want to stick some of my photos on there.ect.anyway .gonna go .rock on ...

yo.wildside

Post 2

sixtyschick..takin a walk on the wild side

Hello there popeye smiley - biggrin
ive never met a sailor before n' thanks for visiting my space,i know what you mean about some of the names on here,i can't prounounce half of them smiley - laugh

The pictures are easy once you get the hang of it,like everything else really,trial n' error.if you post to an ACE they should help you with it,i'm not very good at explaining that kind of stuff.

Counselling is very rewarding,especially when you see a change in people,i never done the degree,it was to expensive,but ive joined Open University and doing social welfare,it all helps if you can get into the right field.
Is yours voluntrary work?

Can't say ive heard of Gillian Welch,although i do like soul music,i recently bought Star Sailor,they haven't been around for long,but its good easy listening..
Well i gotta get some smiley - zzz keep on rockin.
smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for sixtyschick..takin a walk on the wild side

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more