This is the Message Centre for DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

Friends

Post 1

DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

smiley - rosesmiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - lovesmiley - peacedovesmiley - rosesmiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - lovesmiley - peacedove
smiley - hugsmiley - hug

Friend are so special that they are hard to find
But i feel so lucky as i have friends off a special kind
friends who are considerate and caring
friends that dont mind sharing
friends who are there day and night
friends who try to put the wrong things right

I'm the luckiest girl alive
without friends how can anyone survive
without friends what would i do
that why i have written this to say my special friends
I Need You!!!!!!!

Thank you being a true friends

smiley - love love you always and forever smiley - love
smiley - angel HeAvEnLy AnGeL smiley - angel aka..kelly xXx XxX xXx

Friends

Post 2

GOTHIC~CHARM ~ GOD OF ALL THINGS GOTHIC ~

aawww kell..so sweet,,thanx for that.you know i always here for you.best wishes.
smiley - love gc

Friends

Post 3

DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

hi hunni hows things? good i hope. sorry i'm not around much these days but i cant access this unless i go to the cyber cafe.smiley - sadface
the poem i wrote is true don't you think? Everyone needs friends. I'm so gratefull for all the friends i have made on here and that i have at home and my best friend off all wayne..
here is a few pints for ya to keep ya going hun smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale
hope to chat to you soon take care
lots of love smiley - love always & forever
smiley - love kelly aka smiley - angelHeAvEnLy AnGeL smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DoQuaDecaGonic lady HEAVENLY~ANGEL GODDESS of love & peace manageress of the games room at the boars head pub

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more