A Conversation for 'Fraggle Rock' - the Animated Series

Muppetry

Post 1

Pimms

Good entry Emlar smiley - biggrin Do you plan any more muppet show histories?

Pimms smiley - mistletoe

Muppetry

Post 2

Special Agent Poops

Brilliant entry!
I had a stuffed Wembley doll which didnt leave my side for much of my childhood.
smiley - smiley

The Trash Heap

Post 3

EaterOfMarmite

possibly the BEST character on Fraggle Rock, in my youth many a weak-minded fool was treated to a rendition of "The Trash Heap has spoken, Ner!" (Just an excellent way to tell someone "Shut up, I don't want to speak to you anymore")

(Gotta love them rats too!)

The Trash Heap

Post 4

krn

Fraggle rock Eocks! suc ha great, classic show, so original, brilliant. I like your entry, it give it plain and easy as a summary of the show. also, great quotation. brings back so many memories: "Dance your cares away, worries for another day,
Let the music play, down at Fraggle Rock."
Great view of life i think too.

Muppets Rock!

Post 5

The Turquoise Cow

Yeah!!!! Fraggles! Fraggles rule. Thanks for a great article that brought me back to my childhood. I love Red. smiley - smiley

Muppets Rock!

Post 6

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

One of my nicknames at school was 'Red'.
smiley - wow

Muppets Rock!

Post 7

emlar

thanks everyone! had fun researching it too, brought back some memories! no plans to do any other muppet related entries though... i think this is the only one i watched...

The Trash Heap

Post 8

ShadowlandsWriter

I got sent to the principal's office more than once for doing that same thing...I wonder if my parents still remember grounding me for a week for trying it out on them?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more