This is the Message Centre for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 13

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I had been dreading today.

The day Mum and I had to visit the Council.

Mum had received a claim for £3,000 of Council Tax overpayment, and I was still struggling to understand why I had to pay £285 per month of Council Tax when I was on unemployment benefit, it being more than my benefits total!

Our appointment was for 10.00, so we took a taxi to get there on time. Decadent, I know, but being mobility disabled and it being over 45 minutes away by smiley - bus it seemed safer.

We were there for around 90 minutes and it appeared productive, with the clerk making a number of pertinent points and good suggestions to assist us. I hope they come to bear fruit.

We took a couple of smiley - bussmiley - bus home, and a deserved smiley - coffee.

I felt totally exhausted, so retired for a few smiley - zzz, surfacing around 16.00, for a bite to eat, before preparing for the Housing Association's Finance Meeting, of which I am Treasurer.

At 19.30, I went to the Portacabin that doubles as our office/meeting place. There were only three of us, so the meeting went well, and passed very quickly, taking just over an hour, for which I was very grateful. I stopped off at home, to drop the financial info off, and to check on Mum before going for an smiley - ale. Reading an excellent book on the NHM, which is completely engrossing. Hope the DVD falls down the chimney pot next month, even though there is no fireplace.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/business-centre/publishing/books/museum/museum-of-life/

And so to bed!

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 13

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more