This is the Message Centre for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 12

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Tuesday and my monthly visit to meet my Elephant friends.

As many of you will know, I met a group of people in 2010, due to 256 painted and/or decorated fibreglass elephants being dotted around London, via Facebook. We formed a group and meet on a monthly basis, with a hardcore of eight of us, with others visiting on occasion.

We meet in the recently traditional h2g2 London Meet Pub, the Shakespeare's Head, as it is large, convenient and has disabled access. The only downside is it can take two hours to get there from Brentford, depending on traffic, so a large part of the day is lost.

Anyway, I managed to get a number of chores done before leaving around 14.30 so I could get there for 17.00, as I needed to get the usual 'sweet' treats for the ladies before meeting the smiley - doctor for an hour's private time before the rest of the GG's arrive.

Managed to get an inexpensive chocolate ganache smiley - cake and some Green's and Black's smiley - choc. Sorted.

Pleasant hour spent with the smiley - doctor before the GG's arrived, then ordered a steak meal before starting the now traditional 'sticking and glueing'. This month was cardboard sculptures that consisted of planes, butterflies and dinosaurs, with assorted stickers etc. all for the 5+ age group, and a responsible adult, who gets nominated on the evening. Unfortunately this month's project involved glue, so an emergency dash was arranged to Sainsbury to purchase the requisite glue. By now we had received a number of interesting stares and raised eyebrows, but no comments. And the table is smiley - shhh with concentration. It was a shame the glue didn't work.

Come 20.00, the. smiley - doctor had to leave, so I followed her out to say 'goodnight' before returning to the group. Then, around 21.30, we all began to disperse as one group of three had to get to Harlow, one to Elephant and Castle, another Chislehurst and the last to Kilburn. I made it home for 22.40 so managed a late smiley - ale in my local before heading for bed. A very pleasant, and semi-productive, evening.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 12

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more