This is the Message Centre for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 11

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Monday. Don't like Mondays. No reason, especially as I'm not working, so totally illogical.

Today was a day spent sorting out e-mails, letters and laundry. I've started spring cleaning my bedroom, as I've been really lax since moving in, and need to get the home cinema and hifi systems operational. Mainly because Mum didn't want them in the lounge.

I also have a number of jumpers that need washing ready for the winter, as well as sweatshirts and fleeces.

Hopefully, once completed, I can get a few pictures up, and make it more comfortable.

I was surprised how quickly the time went, and was soon time for a spot of food before heading out for the quiz.

And we came second again. Music was the. Bugbear but can't remember the questions. Apologies.

A reasonably productive day...

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

MMF's NaJoPoMo - Day 11

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more