This is the Message Centre for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Is that rain? Nah! The tide's come in.

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

There was a promise of rain today, yet I didn't believe it as, thirty minutes ago, it was wall-to-wall sunshine. Then down it came!!! The road became a river and the drains couldn't cope, and flights to Heathrow appeared to be diverted, and it was wall-to-wall water instead. The people at the smiley - bus stop where getting drenched from the cars' bow wave. It had to be seen to be believed.

I understand this is likely to be the norm now, with climate change... Note: I didn't say global warming.

I've heard from some pundits that it appears the UK climate is moving away from it's usual maritime climate to a Mediterranean climate. This means a number of days of increased smiley - star and heat, followed by an intense deluge of rain, thunderstorms and flash floods.

Not as bad as this, here... (Caution BBC news video)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8166533.stm

What makes this one really smiley - ghost is that last night I dreamt I was in the old family home, and there were extremely loud thunder claps and very heavy downpours. It was that extreme I had to calm my Sisters. Once it had passed I looked out of the window, and the water was two meters deep. A veritable flood. After 10 minutes it had gone, a bit like outside, except for the usual thirty metre long lake opposite the smiley - bus stop. smiley - groan

I guess, as it is the Hull Meet tomorrow, it was to be expected!!! smiley - rofl

Now were are my waders and Sou'wester?

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The weather forecast for the weekend is goodsmiley - ok

Saturday, anyway, when we'll be in the hotel smiley - smiley

Sunday, when we'll be tramping around Hull, will no doubt be sodden smiley - wah

Oh well, company'll be smiley - magic so I for one won't be complainingsmiley - boing

Can't wait to see you, smiley - hugyou and smiley - kiss you, and smiley - sporkwith you MMFsmiley - smooch

Post 3

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - blush Got to get there first! smiley - yikes

Hope Route 66 hasn't gone the way of it's namesake!!!

And where is my passport and Visa? smiley - lighthouse

smiley - laugh

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 4

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - laugh

Have fun, all of you, and smiley - envy, of course!

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

We will toast absent friendssmiley - cheers

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh Yus! *hic* smiley - bubbly

Post 7

You can call me TC

Where can I register as an "absent friend"?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more