A Conversation for Talking Point: The Worst Films Ever Made

Stop listing mediocre films, really awful movies only

Post 21

Orcus

If you want a bad Costner film I suggest Wyatt Earp.

It redefines the word boring. I only came into it half way through and never finished it. smiley - yawn

Still wouldn't put it on an all time list of bad films mind you.

Post 22

Dylstra

I was bored senseless by Charlie's Angels 2. And remember I had Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore to look at!

Post 23

The Apprentice

Must disagree on Highlander 2: The Quickening. Compared to the sequels that followed, Highlander 2 was just not great, but far from awful. Michael Ironside made a very reasonable and threatening villain (as he always does) and it had Sean Connery in it... I know that isn't any guarantee of quality... but you'd be lucky to pick the cast of Highlander 3 onwards out of a checkout queue.

Now, one Sean Connery effort must be included - The Avengers.

The Apprentice
smiley - scientist

Post 24

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

Beware, some friends of mine were asked to move to fiji to make sets for Anaconda 2 & 3. I don't know if they ever went ahead but if so i am prepared to nominate them sight unseen

Post 25

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

Unless thye feautre a learing Jon Voight, then they's be class!

Post 26

Wandie

Beat this one..

Empire by Andy Warhol.

I can't find a worse waste of film footage. Empire is "A single shot of the Empire State Building over the course of one day." Thats 8 hours. Try sitting through that.

http://www.imdb.com/Title?0196530

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more