This is the Message Centre for frenchbean

Four legs very comfy indeed thank you Fb

Post 1

frenchbean

I bought a couple of sheepskin rugs this week. There's a guy at work who can get seconds very cheaply. They have wee holes in, or gaps in the fleece here and there: you really wouldn't know unless you know smiley - erm

All my life I have wanted a sheepskin rug by my bed, to sink my toes into first thing in the morning smiley - magic My brothers all had one when we were kids, but for some reasaon I didn't... Anyway, I decided to treat myself. And to have one for the spare room too.

Trouble is, I have woken up both mornings since I put the rug next to the bed and put my toes not into warm snuggly sheepskin, but onto warm cosy smiley - dog She has abandoned her formerly perfectly acceptable bed made up of a duvet and microfleece blanket for the comfort of a sheepskin smiley - rofl

Just as well I bought two. One for Fb. One for smiley - dog

Indulged??? NOOOOOO! smiley - winkeye

Fb smiley - star

Post 2

Websailor

I knew that would happen before you said, and Well, what on earth did you expect?!?!?!?

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 3

frenchbean

smiley - laugh

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'm with Webbie on that, my sister as a kid got a "wendy tent" for xmassmiley - smileySHE couldn't get in it - it was HIS, the lab'smiley - laugh

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

plus!smiley - biggrinmam/dad bought a

http://www.combi-camp.co.uk/range.htm

also years ago smiley - whistledad put it up to check - couldn't get it down - lab' in it and it's MINEsmiley - laugh

Post 6

frenchbean

Oh that's priceless smiley - laugh

I am buying a third sheepskin today, so that smiley - dog can have her own without me resenting it in the slightest. smiley - winkeye

Fbsmiley - star

Post 7

Websailor

smiley - applause

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 8

our lab (golden) used to sleep on the settee most of the time and if someone sat at one end, he'd smiley - evilgrinslowly shuffle towards themsmiley - smileymaking them get up and move to the other end. THEN! he'd "shuffle" backsmiley - biggrinmaking them get up again for the other end. I used to laugh on how long it took them to get the messagesmiley - roflMY setteesmiley - laughsmiley - laughand move to another chair

Post 9

frenchbean

I had a boyfriend who used to do that in bed, Prof smiley - laugh I spent my nights getting pushed out of one side, getting into the other, then repeating the whole thing all over again in reverse. Six or seven times a night.

It last more than a few months smiley - zzz

Post 10

BUT! was he house trained ? smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 11

frenchbean

Ah yes, he was house trained: even put the loo seat down smiley - angel Bet your lab didn't do that? smiley - rofl

Post 12

no! BUT he did try and cock his leg up to the pot oncesmiley - laugh(watching me and or dadsmiley - biggrin)and NOsmiley - tongueoutwe didn't cock ours up smiley - nahnahsmiley - winkeye

Post 13

frenchbean

smiley - laugh

Post 14

I once took him in my estate car to a local hillside for a run aboutsmiley - smileyBUT! anything to do with water or mucksmiley - biggrinhe was there. At the bottom of the hill was a mountain of rotting potatoes smiley - sadfaceHE went skinny dipping in themsmiley - wahtook me days to clean and get rid of the stink in the carsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post