This is the Message Centre for frenchbean

Serendipitous accommodation

Post 61

frenchbean

smiley - ok

Post 62

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Sister in law came back yesterday ,she brought me some Earl grey tea bags Koala Tea brand I am drinking a cup at the moment, not bad .smiley - winkeye

Post 63

Websailor

Moonraker,

Glad you got some. It's strange the things people miss when they are abroad. Don't forget if you want me to send any anytime it would be no trouble, assuming I am allowed to send such stuff - though I can't see it being a problem, and it isn't heavy.

Enjoy your smiley - tea while it lasts. Does the different water make it taste different I wonder?

Thanks for the email photos btw. Catch you later.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 64

I 'm just gonna bring all this here sorry FB ,first my mate had an endoscope?smiley - yikesyesterday and was told not operable yet?The other thing, our Bidet style of toilet it is all in the seat nothing to do with the pan, I did hear they are becoming popular in Spain as we have friends who have one there,I think the biggest problem is the electric current not sure about Spain but ours is 120 v and the seat heating is electrical not water, the plastic is also special it has some kind of disinfectant built within , of course my wife cleans it regularly anyway ,is this where I should say sorry for being a man that sounds bad my aim is good just women doing the cleaning I mean ? all I can say is that when we built the house she decided all the fixtures in the toilet and bathroom, I just wanted minimal she demanded this seat but has never used it , Hope that makes sense to you WS.

I know that Japan can invent some good stuff smiley - towel but I think they excel in making something better and that is where english people /government fall down.smiley - sadface

Post 65

So busy trying to get that lot down I missed that other question , I don't think the water makes a difference , my birthplace has very hard water in fact when my mum was in hospital at the end my bro in law took the village water in to her because Swindon water was too soft . Allthough we use regular water for cooking we do have an American filtering system /small tap that we use for drinking , both my daughter and I like to drink iced water and we keep 2 two ltr bottles of that water in the fridge at all times.

smiley - biggrin

Post 66

Websailor

thanks for all the info. Moonraker. Very interesting. I like iced water too. OUs is pretty good, but I filter too.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for frenchbean

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more