This is the Message Centre for Jaguar

Hey you, read this or else.

Post 1

Jaguar

HI, THIS IS TO STATE MY OPINION ON THE VERY BAD FORM COMPUTERS SHOW BY SUCCUMBING TO THE MILLENIUM BUG EVEN WHEN THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IMMUNISED. TO ALL PEOPLE WITH AN IBM 386, YOU CAN IMMUNISE YOUR COMPUTER DIY STYLE. JUST GO INTO PROGRAM MANAGER AND DELETE THE CLOCK FUNCTION AND THERE YOU ARE. THAT PIECE OF INFORMATION IS ALMOST TOTALLY USELESS THOUGH COZ IBM 386'S ARE PRACTICALLY PREHISTORIC. CRIMSON POLKA DOTTED POLAR BEARS, JAGUAR.

Post 2

Ming Mang

I'm-a-reading-it! I'm-a-reading-it!
I've read, is that OK now?
And you're right, IBM 386's are ancient, but you should SEE some of ours!
smiley - smiley
smiley - sadface
smiley - smiley
smiley - sadface

Post 3

Jenny and Fred the cheese

is it wrong of me not to know what kind of computer i have? it says dan on the front, does that mean something or is it just the computers name?

Post 4

Ming Mang

It is very wrong, very wrong indeed, and you should rectify this immediately!
smiley - sadface

Post 5

how?

Post 6

Ming Mang

Don't ask awkward questions and get on with it!
smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

Post 7

Ming Mang

Try asking the person who claims to be your father. Try asking what claims to be your brain. Try asking what claims to be Fred the Cheese. Try asking what claims to be your computer.

Post 8

*cowers in the corner*

Post 9

Ming Mang

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
*attemps to lure Jenny out of the corner with a piece of chocolate*

Post 10

njan (afh)

*steals the chocolate while no-one is looking*

I heard something about IBM 386s? *prick ears up*

Post 11

Ming Mang

Hey! Where's the chocolate gone?
*spots Njan looking Dark and changing the topic of conversation*
Njan?
*gives Njan look which means 'I'm fairly sure you pinched that chocolate, but I'm not going to do anything because I don't know for certain and you ARE the Prince of Darkness after all...' *
Jenny, I really didn't mean to scare you, please come out... Come and say hello to my friend here. He's called Njan Prince of Darkness.
*looks hopeful that Jenny might come out*
Please?

Post 12

njan (afh)

*smiles and throws an unidentifyable screwed up thing into the bin*

Hello there. smiley - smiley... I'm looking dark? Ooh... that's good... I only just started being prince, I was hoping people'd notice me looking dark.. does it suit me? smiley - smiley

*waves at jenny* Hi there!... Come on out... I won't hurt you...

btw... Mind if I put a link to you on my homepage? Both you, and your homepage, are funky. smiley - smiley

Post 13

*looks suspiciously at object in bin and then, realising the other two are giving her odd looks, stands up sheepishly* hello, sorry if i worried you. Your looking particularly dark Njan but it might just be the sunglasses i'm wearing. I don't suppose either of you plan on going to the birthday gathering? Ming maybe if you and Emz and Fran all come we couyld all go together on account of us living so near *grins hopefully and then looks crestfallen and blows a loud tuneless blast on her new mouth organ* how do you get these things to work anyway?
Of course you may link to me and in return i will try and link to you, if i can remember these retched codes smiley - fish

Post 14

njan (afh)

*takes off his Neo-esque sunglasses and puts them in his top pocket*

It was a chocolate wrapper (the object).. but anyway...

I may? Why thankyou. I was in actuality pointing that comment at Ming, but I'd be very happy to link to you as well. I'll try and update my h2g2page when I get the time. *g*..

Post 15

Ming Mang

Of course you may link to me...I've linked to you, anyway... And Joanna. And Jenny, of course... And I might go up to the birthday gathering, but I don't like meeting people in the flesh who I've been writing to...there's never anything to talk about and sometimes it's quite a disappointment and you never really talk to each other again...
But that's just me, I suppose... smiley - winkeye

I'm gald you two've met anyway...and that you've finally come out Jenny. Where's Fred the Cheese? I haven't seen him around much lately.

Post 16

njan (afh)

Why, thankyou. Since I have several people to add to my page, I think I might as well do it now... *trundles off to do that*

I would... but not only am I paranoid about being all left out, and in a corner (Well, I am still paranoid a bit... smiley - smiley ), but I'm also not good at rounders. That and I probably wouldn't get as far as London, but get lost on the way.

Yes, that's agreed. I have had this experience before.

Yes, just. smiley - smiley... hoiw do you distinguish between the two?

Post 17

Ming Mang

Well, Fred's a Cheese and Jenny isn't. Simple when you know how eh?

OK, if we go up, we won't try to find each other and won't give out our h2g2 names just in case we speak to each other... And then discover just how much we told each other later here.

Yay! Someone's linking to me!

¦M¦

Post 18

njan (afh)

simple indeed. smiley - smiley

h, I'm not going anyway (or this could be a double bluff)... no time, money, or parental permission. smiley - smiley

lol. Yes indeed. When I get round to it.

Post 19

Ming Mang

indeed simple. smiley - winkeye

I'm not going either (but this could of course be a triple bluff) - no transport, no parental permission either...

Hee hee! LOL. Yay! Someone's linking to me!

¦M¦

Post 20

njan (afh)

(-: .elpmis deedni (actually, that sounds kinda cool)

Oh... aah well... So we can both act all disgruntled and pretend the world is so unfair then? smiley - smiley

*smiles*... I will, eventually.

btw, maybe you can help...I'm trying to think of a name for this laptop (the desktop _was_ Queeg500, and the old laptop was something else)... any ideas?

Key: Complain about this post