This is the Message Centre for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Moving House

Post 1

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

You know I cannot wait to move at the end of the month. My anti social neighbours just eejits. Rule of thumb I think is if your neighbours can feel the vibrations in the soles of their feet whilst wearing shoes you are listening to your music too loud.

Counting down the days till the end of the month.

FB

Moving House

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Have you started packing yet? I've moved house quite often when I was young. It helped being organised. smiley - smiley

Moving House

Post 3

I am doing the triage on what I want to keep, want I want to throw away and what I want to sell/give away. Also loads of tidying in a (probably in vain) attempt to get my deposit back.

Probably start packing next week. I don't move until the 30th

FB

Moving House

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Good luck with getting the deposit back. Last time we moved we had two small children (then >1 and >3 years), so I had to do here an hour of packing and there an hour etc. It's certainly easier if you don't have to care for toddlers while moving. smiley - biggrin

Moving House

Post 5

I bet!

I am hoping it will be relatively painless. My new landlord is a mate and the flat is empty so hoping I might be able to start taking some stuff around before I officially move in meaning it will be a bit less of an onerous task.

Hopefully.

FB

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more