This is the Message Centre for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Birthdays in your 30s really are not quite so much fun.....

Post 1

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Dunno if it is my recent health scare, or just that as one gets older celebrating it becomes less of a priority but I have been very underwhelmed by my Birthday this year.

All the same I have had a lazy breakkie of Bacon butties and tip top coffee. Watching some footy, F1GP and possibly a film later. And cooking from scratch a Lamb Tagine (which is bizarrely the highlight for me)...

How the mighty have fallen, I used to be such a hell man when younger, normally on Birthday weekend I would not get any sleep after finishing work on Friday till sunday night smiley - bigeyes

Must say though a Lamb Tagine beats a savage hangover/come down.

So maybe it is progress after all! smiley - winkeye

FB

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

I empathise. I had to spend my 25th in the flat having a house party and getting smashed on whisky.

That's because I went to the Lancs all-dayer on my 24th, spent £200 on booze and ended up in a strip club. That's why we own cats - a peace offering...

Post 3

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Nice... though you realise that with time the Drunk version of you becomes less responsible, and the other half becomes less forgiving.

You should start saving for your post 30th peace offering now if I were you....

FB

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

your birthday sounds great, FB. Wait until your 40s...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more