This is the Message Centre for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Electoral Success.... Woo hoo!!!

Post 1

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

I have just been elected as the Regional Youth Secretary.

It is an important job and one that I have apsired to for a while and I am really pleased to have got it. It was a bit of a weird situation as it is the first time I have ever stood against an incumbant for a post.

It really is much harder to do this, particularly as the chap involved is a mate who I get on with. The truth is though that I felt that I would be able to devote much more time to the job and consequently be more effective.

However one thing is for sure if I do this role the way I want to it is sure to take up a whole what of my free time, and I also think the extra traveling will mean I will certainly have to purchase a laptop smiley - groan and additional expense I really could do without particularly with my now dead car rotting on the street outside mocking me!

However despite all that it is a wonderful feeling to win in a big election and has provided me with a much need festive fillup which really has made me feel much more enthusiastic about Christmas.

Have a wonderful festive period to anyone who reads this!

FB

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

smiley - applause
smiley - bubbly

Post 3

Thank you!

Post 4

badger party tony party green party

Well dont bro. Just the hard bits to do now then.

Dont sweat it, challenges make you wiser, stronger, faster and better as Daft Punk might say.

Merry Christmas to both of you smiley - bubbly

Post 5

Cheers man, hope you have a tip top xmas!

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

looks like this is the best thread round here for smiley - bubbly

let's crack open some more...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more