This is the Message Centre for Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

My birthday....

Post 1

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Today!!! I have reached the grand old age of 28 and suddenly "30" is seeming perilously close.... arrrggghhh smiley - winkeye.

Means I have only two more years in which I can be a "Youth Officer" in the CWU. A post that I hold very dear.

I have in fact pretty much been celebrating this since last Thursday. I was in Bristol and went to a Brazilian night where I saw a display of capoeira smiley - wow and a Carnival dancing lady smiley - drool.

Friday saw the obligatory piss up with my kid brother in which I ended up feeling pretty poorly, Saturday was to my Mums for a slap up curry and another piss up followed by watching the excellent Joe Calzaghe become a moder sporting great. My brother even got Setanta in for it. Aint he a sweetie?

Sunday I met another mate for a "Pie Minister" now if any of you readers happen to go to Bristol any time soon I implore you to have a Pie Minister, they are simply the finest things in existence!

Tonight I am off to Totnes for a slap up meal with the folks and then this weekend celebrating with me mates at home.

Not bad going to string the thing out for nearly a fortnight eh?

smiley - bubbly

My birthday....

Post 2

badger party tony party green party

Sounds like you'll feel 59 by the end of it all!

Happy B'day ferrett and remember as you get older you'll get more chance to do other stuff that's challenging and fun.

smiley - rainbow

My birthday....

Post 3

Sho - employed again!

blimey, so young!
smiley - bubbly

and a Pie Minister sounds familiar but I can't for the life of me remember.

I only remember, from my Bristol days, PieLot. (which was pie, peas & chips in a tray with gravy)

My birthday....

Post 4

Well I must say the meal I just gort back from with my folks was ace... a lovely mixture of Thai, Malaysian and Chinese flavours..... smiley - drool mmmmmm......

I am proper wasted now smiley - ill

My birthday....

Post 5

tartaronne

Congratulation smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin - or maybe smiley - milk?

My birthday....

Post 6

Secretly Not Here Any More

Hoopy bidet to you.

My birthday....

Post 7

Urrggghhh.... smiley - ill

My birthday....

Post 8

You can call me TC

Late, but never mind -

Happy happy birthday!

Will this help with the hangover?

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - spacesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

My birthday....

Post 9

You can call me TC

PS : one of my sons does capoeira. They need quite a bit of space - was it in a restaurant? did they kick anything off the tables?

My birthday....

Post 10

It was in a nightclub and they cleared the dance floor.... twas smiley - cool

My birthday....

Post 11

Luthiena

Better late than never

Happy Birthday smiley - cheers

And long time no see smiley - biggrin

My birthday....

Post 12

Yeah indeed..... I kinda thought you had given up on hootoo.... Hows things?

My birthday....

Post 13

Luthiena

Alright. You?

My birthday....

Post 14

Tip top!!!

Working hard and being smiley - geekee

smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post