This is the Message Centre for pamelamaesteg

Hi Pamela

Post 1

biomass

I'm new here, and I really don't know what I'm doing! If you have any clues for me it would be greatly appreciated. Wales must be a fascinating place. Being from Australia the only thing I know about your country is the Rugby team. Best of luck with your poetry - keep at it.smiley - biggrin

Hi Pamela

Post 2

pamelamaesteg

Hi. Sorry I didn't reply sooner.I just saw your page. You seem to have worked out how to do things. If you've seen my Poems of Glamorgan page,there are some links there with some great photographs of the Welsh countryside.
You probably know we get a lot of Australian T.V. soaps here.
Kylie Minogue's grandmother lives in our town. Pamela

Hi Pamela

Post 3

biomass

Got your message about Kylie's Grandmother. On behalf of all Austrlians I offer my deepest apologies.smiley - erm

Hi Pamela

Post 4

pamelamaesteg

Hi I got it slightly wrong. Kylies Grandmother Millie LIVED here before she went over to Australia. Some of the family do still live here. From Pamela.

Hi Pamela

Post 5

biomass

How fortunate for you that she fled town, otherwise you might have to deal with the singing budgie visiting from time to time.smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for pamelamaesteg

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more