This is the Message Centre for Agapanthus

Hi Ag!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I cannot believe I didn't already have a thread here! But having dug through all your messages, I see no thread started by me, though Z did have one with my most common style of PS-thread-naming-when-not-ACEing.

So now I can bug you here, as wellsmiley - evilgrin

Not that I actually have anything to say ATM, mind. Then again, you already know I'm not a sparkling conversationalistsmiley - winkeye

Anyhoo, have a mufflewhump!

smiley - hug

Hi Ag!

Post 2

Flamedancer

*insinuates self into midst of hug*

Hi Ag!

Post 3

Agapanthus

Hugs! Hurrah!

*Swaps mufflewhump for extremely large smiley - coffee.*

*Scritches Flamedancer behind the ears*

Hi Ag!

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Unlike other places we talk, proper smileys work properly! Yay!

Though I should probably drop the habit of "using" smileys in the Flat Abby group--I keep forgetting that only 99% of the group is from here, though I do occasionally take a stab at correcting that... (As you may have gathered, I know Wendy from early childhood--she and my dad were married when I was probably about 4, and they divorced 12 years later. I drfited out of touch with her and her daughters until you guys dragged me onto fb by sending me 20 invites in 24 hours!)

Hi Ag!

Post 5

*switches i and f*

OK, uncaught typos are a sign I should probably head to bed. Enjoy the coffee and the wolf!

Hi Ag!

Post 6

Flamedancer

*sighs happily, leans against Ag*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Agapanthus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more