Old hootooers never die, they just stop posting smiley - rose

h2g2 Participation Brainstorm

Post 122

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - book

Just listening.

Post 123

As well you should, Lanza, so you can hear smiley - applause.

Because this morning, the Front Page has shiny new entries, including a very interesting one about class and rail service, which I will have to finish reading after work. Peer Review has 36 entries. Undoubtedly more in the pipe somewhere. Yay, h2g2 researchers and h2g2 researcher-volunteers.

Post 124

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

More definatly in the pipeline... Its just an overly slow pipeline smiley - blushsmiley - silly

I had an idea... more community sided though, sprung (spring?)-boareded, by the recent creation of the monistry smiley - zensmiley - towelsmiley - zen which triggered a memory, of many years ago, when one of the community italics (hmm.... Natalae? or err... nope too long ago I barely recall their names smiley - blush ). sure there was a page, which had err, sort of 'hangouts' listed on it; including of course, ask, how do I, etc., etc., but also to 'more populaar' bits of the site where RP and such like went on that was created by teh cojmmunity as well as the eds (anyone remember camalot? etc...). maybe a newer, and updated/checked version of somthing simular.... albeit a 'static', (not in real time) updated of where people are actually* talking, at that moment... but sort of just listing soem fo the more active 'clubs' 'societies', 'playgrounds' etc, that are being used... smiley - erm hmmm. Or has my mind just invented that, as yet another distraction from actually* finishing off some of these entrys I've nearly-but-not-quite-finished smiley - dohsmiley - angelsmiley - biro

Post 125

You can call me TC

Alsoran last posted here: F22114279?thread=8292077

Teasswill or Websailor may know a little more about her.

There is one In Memoriam site here: A1024895

but I think there's an even more comprehensive one somewhere, not connected with smiley - thepost

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Icy North

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more