A Conversation for Boredom

boredom

Post 141

saffire

laughing out loud = lol smiley - bigeyes
is that VEGI'S party still ragin on?????

boredom

Post 142

shazzPRME

Indeed smiley - smiley We are on the Flying Dutchman now...and there is booze and fun a plenty smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

boredom

Post 143

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

all right. i brought magic brownies.smiley - fish@

boredom

Post 144

shazzPRME

Bring them with you then!

boredom

Post 145

saffire

im terribly sorry for being so lazysmiley - winkeye but eh...wheres the party at shazz?

boredom

Post 146

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I'm not Shazz, well not the last time I looked, but I believe this is the party in question saffire.

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=18878&thread=35575

Loony, the man who almost can

boredom

Post 147

Cannott Spel

How can anyone be bored to the point you want to talk about it. If you get a weekend off or a few days plan what you would like to do, and make sure you do it. The feeling of achieving a goal will fill you with asteme which will drive out the boredom factor.
There is so much to do in the world. I know friends who have retired and now cannot find the time to do all that they want. One friend in his late seventies plays golf three times a week which keeps him fit for life. When bored he uses his computer to arrange golf tornaments. Only when he has the time does he log onto the internet when he can relax reading

boredom

Post 148

shazzPRME

Hi there Cannott Spell! I think that you may have just missed the point entirely. If you check out most of the names who have posted to this forum you will find that they are all a very active part of h2g2.This is really one big *wind up* forum smiley - smiley

boredom

Post 149

shazzPRME

Hi there Cannott Spell! I think that you may have just missed the point entirely. If you check out most of the names who have posted to this forum you will find that they are all a very active part of h2g2.This is really one big *wind up* forum smiley - smiley

boredom To ShazzPRIME

Post 150

Cannott Spel

So what do you really do to relieve the boredome.

Actually I placed the comment to see if a reaction could be prevolked

Have a nice day

boredom To ShazzPRIME

Post 151

shazzPRME

Thank you smiley - smiley I have had a nice day... and not in the least boring smiley - smiley

boredom To ShazzPRIME

Post 152

Cannott Spel

So what did you do today to releive the boredom. I live on the outskirts of London, where the weather today has been lovely. I had a lay in after a couple of drinks yesterday taken for medicinal purposes. In the morning I worked in my community for a horticultural Society, which tired me out so I had another sleep. I have a day off tomorrow so will probably go shopping probably to Bluewater or Lydl on Catford Island

boredom To ShazzPRIME

Post 153

shazzPRME

I had a pretty good lie-in as well, then went for a few games of pool to a local hostelry! Then spent quite a few hours trying to edit and publish the Post... which was made somewhat difficult by a terrible internet connection! The rest of the evening is something entirely personal... suffice it to say that it was the best part of the day!
Did you make it to Bluewater? I have been there on a couple of occasions and quite enjoyed it... although the prices were a little steep!

boredom To ShazzPRIME

Post 154

saffire

ooo a something personal evening? he heh he i spose i must jump to another forum to read about thatsmiley - winkeye
-saffire is back!

No such thing for ShazzPRME ;-)

Post 155

shazzPRME

Hi Saffire smiley - smiley Good to see you back! You can have a hunt around although I am not sure if you will find anything smiley - bigeyes Oh... I don't know though LOL

Post 156

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

I'm glad everyone is having such great weather. It's been beautiful here in Canada, as well. smiley - smiley

Post 157

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Aye, even here in Scotchland the bonnie wee floo'ers hae been raising their heids fae the grun'...

Post 158

TowelMaster

Erm....there's fog down here. I asked it why the H*** it wasn't in England but it wouldn't listen...

TM.

Post 159

saffire

its dark gray and cloudy here... -sigh-
where for the love of god is the sun?!?

ShazzPRME has all the sun she wants ;-)

Post 160

shazzPRME

It has been here ALL day... the bulbs are all out and the birds are all building nests smiley - smileyEven better, the moon is fantastic tonight smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post