This is the Message Centre for EyeofNewt

Welcome to h2g2, EyeofNewt...

Post 1

Floh Fortuneswell

My name is Floh and I am an ACE (Assistant Community Editor) here at h2g2.

ACEs are here to meet, greet, and assist new researchers, so if you have any questions:
please don't hesitate to ask by hitting the Reply-button at the end of this message, or you can leave a message on my space just by clicking on my name at the top of this message.

Some links you may find useful:

A53146 The Welcome page
A317459 The h2g2-Tour
A632431 Dastardly's entry about the Jargon
A1019387 The Post

To create Smileys like smiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - magicsmiley - roseyou can visit A155909 or simply click on them to get to their code-page.

I have even more links to conversations on my own space.

The Edited Guide Entries are the "heart" of h2g2. If you want to write for the Guide A53209 (Writing-Guidelines) is a good place to start.

That should keep you busy for a while smiley - smiley I am sure that you will love this community.
There's lots of things to see, conversations to join and people to meet - please don't be shy - just jump right in - this is a friendly place.
But be careful - it can become quite addictive smiley - tongueout

Floh

Key: Complain about this post

Welcome to h2g2, EyeofNewt...

More Conversations for EyeofNewt

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more