This is the Message Centre for meMoRial AveRsioN

September Quiz!

Post 1

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hia! smiley - ok

smiley - fairy September's finaly here which means a new Quiz! smiley - doh but it also mean's back to school smiley - wah lol. So hopfully my little quiz will brighten up ur spirits. smiley - magic So here we go......

1) What was Angel's 'Human' name before he was turned into a Vampire?

2) In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, What was the name of the episode when Angel lost his soul?

3) Can you Name all the Season 6 regular's? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

4) What was the name of the episode when the Angel gang all go to the Ballet? (Angel)

5) What is the name of the episode when Harmony first come's to town in Angel?

6) What is the name of the last episode in season 3 of Angel?

7) What is Buffy's Birthday? (just the year and month)

8) What is the name of the episode when Harmony got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

9) Can you Name two well know Vampire's that have bit Buffy? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

10) What did William (Spike) do before he got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Good Luck!

September Quiz!

Post 2

warren

1. Liam.

2. right at the end off season 2 episode 14 "Innocence".

3. Buffy, Willlow, Xander, Dawn, Anya, Spike and i suppose Tara well she was a regular even though she was not added to the opening credits only in one episode "seeing red" when she dies, giles was neither a season regular this year because he was not there for most of season six just the beggining and end of season six.

4. "Waiting in the wings".

5) "Disharmony".

6. "Tomorrow".

7. January 1981.

8. Season 3 episode 22 "Graduation day part 2".

9) Angel, and Dracula and also The Master but i guess you mean the first two who are the most well known.

10. poetry was what he did this is where he got his nickname "William the Bloody" as a result of his "bloody awful" poetry and that people would rather have railroad spike through their heard then listen to the awful poetry which is why he got his name Spike.

September Quiz!

Post 3

warren

FOR question 2 it is "Surprise" not "innocence" he looses his soul right at the end of season 2 episode 13 "Surprise" sorry about that got the episodes mixed up but to right my wrongs it is "Surprise" even though we the audience do not knows this intil the next episode "Innocence".

September Quiz!

Post 4

warren

Actually forget what i just said a sec ago it is "Innocence" he losses his soul because in "Surprise" he goes through the changes but does not lose his soul completley till "Innocence".

September Quiz!

Post 5

THE SCOOBIES (Drusilla)

1) Liam

2) Surprise

3) Buffy- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Dawn- Michelle Trachtenberg, Willow- Alyson Hannigan, Spike- James Marsters, Anya- Emma Caulfeild, (In the Begining)- Giles- Anthony Stewart Head, (For one episode)- Tara- Amber Benson.

4) Waiting in the wings

5) Disharmony

6) Tomorrow

7) January 1981

8) Graduatiopn Day- Part 2

9) Angel and Dracula

10) Wrote (very bad) Poems.

September Quiz!

Post 6

Slayer Style

gud quiz by the way

1) What was Angel's 'Human' name before he was turned into a Vampire? LIAM

2) In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, What was the name of the episode when Angel lost his soul? HE BEGAN LOOSING IT IN 'SUPRISE' BUT ACTUALLY LOST IT IN 'INNOCENCE'

3) Can you Name all the Season 6 regular's? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) BUFFY, XANDER, WILLOW, SPIKE, AND ANYA. TARA WAS A REGULAR, BUT ONLY IN THE CREDITS FOR A COUPLE EPS

4) What was the name of the episode when the Angel gang all go to the Ballet? (Angel) IT WAS 'WAITING IN THE WINGS'

5) What is the name of the episode when Harmony first come's to town in Angel? 'DISHARMONY'

6) What is the name of the last episode in season 3 of Angel? 'TOMORROW'

7) What is Buffy's Birthday? (just the year and month) 1981, JANUARY

8) What is the name of the episode when Harmony got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) THAT WAS GRADUATION, PART 2

9) Can you Name two well know Vampire's that have bit Buffy? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) ANGEL AND DRACULA

10) What did William (Spike) do before he got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) HE WROTE POETRY, OR SHOULD I SAY HE WROTE ' BLOODY AWFUL' POETRY! LOL

September Quiz!

Post 7

Slayer Style

sorry, i forgot Dawn, for question 3 and Giles was also a regular for the very beginning

September Quiz!

Post 8

meMoRial AveRsioN

ok, well done u scored a v. high mark check ur msg on ur personal page 4 ya score.

September Quiz!

Post 9

THE SCOOBIES (Jenny)

Ok, here goes:

1) What was Angel's 'Human' name before he was turned into a Vampire?
LIAM

2) In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, What was the name of the episode when Angel lost his soul?
SURPRISE

3) Can you Name all the Season 6 regular's? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
ERM....SMG (OBVIOUSLY!!), ALYSON HANNIGAN, NICHOLAS BRENDON, EMMA CAULFIELD, AMBER BENSON, JAMES MARSTERS, MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG....I THINK THAT'S IT smiley - erm

4) What was the name of the episode when the Angel gang all go to the Ballet? (Angel)
OH, GOD, IT WAS ON C5 LAST NIGHT......ERM.....ARGH smiley - doh........OH HANG ON! "WAITING IN THE WINGS"!!!!! smiley - biggrin

5) What is the name of the episode when Harmony first come's to town in Angel?
??????

6) What is the name of the last episode in season 3 of Angel?
WAS IT "TOMORROW"??

7) What is Buffy's Birthday? (just the year and month)
JANUARY 1981 (I THINK!!)

8) What is the name of the episode when Harmony got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
GRADUATION DAY PT 2

9) Can you Name two well know Vampire's that have bit Buffy? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
DRACULA AND THE MASTER

10) What did William (Spike) do before he got turned into a Vampire? (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
HE WAS A (BLOODY AWFUL!!) POET LOL smiley - biggrin

See ya! smiley - vampire

September Quiz!

Post 10

Secret Slayer~Team Angel (xxFaithxx) xxPA TO THE TEAM ANGEL BOSS~ You Tried to Gut Me Blondie

Hey,
My Answers,
1)Liam
2)"Innocence"
3)Xander,Buffy,Anya,Damn,Spike,Giles
4)Waiting in the Wings
5)Disharmony
6)Tomorrow
7)January 1981
8)Graduation Day Part 2
9)Angel+Dracula
10)Wrote Poems
There my Answers Hope some of them Are right.
See ya Secret Slayer.smiley - smiley

September Quiz!

Post 11

Secret Slayer~Team Angel (xxFaithxx) xxPA TO THE TEAM ANGEL BOSS~ You Tried to Gut Me Blondie

Hey,
Heres my Answers,
1)Liam
2)"Innocence"
3)Xander,Anya,Spike,Buffy,Tara,Willow,Giles
4)Waiting in the Wings
5)Disharmony
6)Tomorrow
7)January 1981
8)Graduation Day Part 2
9)Angel + Dracula
10)Wrote Poems
Hope i got some Right
See ya From Secret Slayer.smiley - smiley

September Quiz!

Post 12

><***$THE SCOOBIES(ANYA)$***><

yey, i'm going to try this quiz

ok, im not so good at this

1) Liam

2)Surprise, season 2

3) spike, buffy, williow, anya, xander (not including the ones towards the beggining)

4) waiting in the wings???

5) Don't know smiley - sadface

6) Tomorrow

7) january, 1981

8) Don't know smiley - sadface

9)Angel, Angelus, Draculla

10) He was a bloody awful poet

was it bad, or really bad? smiley - biggrin

September Quiz!

Post 13

HonestIago

Hey xBxAx, my answers are:
1) Liam
2) Surprise
3) Do you want character names or actor/actress? I'll give both; Anya Jenkins (Emma Caulfield) Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar), Dawn Summers (Michelle Trachtenberg), Spike (James Marsters), Tara McClay (Amber Benson) Willow Rosenberg (Alyson Hannigan) and (Ale)Xander Harris (Nicholas Brendon).
4) Don't know
5) Disharmony?
6) Don't know
7) January 1981
8) Graduation Day Pt 2 (although you don't actually see it)
9) I can name three: The Master, Angel and Dracula
10) He was a poet

September Quiz!

Post 14

Tara'sgreat

1) Liam
2) Surprise
3) Cast in the opening credits were, Sarah Michelle Geller,Buffy, Nicholas Brendon,Xander, Emma Clawfeild,Anya, Michelle Trachtenberg,Dawn, James Masters, Spike and Alison Hanagen as Willow.

Technicly(sp) there is also, Tara, Amber Benson(SEEING RED she was in the opening credits),Warren,Andrew and Jonothen, Adam Butch,Tom Lenk and Danny Strong.and Giles, Anthony Stuart Head, at the begining and end.
4) Waiting in the wings
5) Disharmony
6) Tomorrow
7) January 1981
8) Graduation Day Part 2
9) Angel an Dracula
10)He wrote 'bloody awful portry' hense the name.

September Quiz!

Post 15

Tara'sgreat

OOPS, number two should be innocense, cause thats when it actually happened. sorry!

End of Quiz!

Post 16

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hia,

Fnxs every1 4 having a go of my quiz, it is now the end of the month so this quiz is closed a new quiz is on my weblog plz hav a go!

xBxAx

Key: Complain about this post