This is the Message Centre for meMoRial AveRsioN

You made it!

Post 1

HonestIago

Hiya Cordy, good to see you on these shores, I was worried you'd gone for good with Talk Buffy closing

You made it!

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hey!

lol nope I made it on board with the other Talk Buffy 'orphans' for our one way journey to h2g2 city. It took me some time but i finally found the rest of the guys after getting... ahem... lost in this massive place... hey don't suppose you got a map? or something? lol.

hope to speak to you soon...

You made it!

Post 3

HonestIago

Cool, what's brought on the name change by the way? Are we finally laying Cordy to rest?
As for a map, no I've just been blundering around here for a year and a bit, managed to stay out of too much trouble

You made it!

Post 4

meMoRial AveRsioN

With the closure of talk Buffy, it seems that h2g2 really isn't the place for a 'scooby gang' so instead everyones relocated to another place. Me, still having a few ties here decided to stay and join h2g2, with there being hardly any other scoobies here anymore it seemed a bit silly keeping Cordelia so I changed it.

So yes in a way I am finally laying Cordy to rest and moving on and trying to find my place here in h2g2, one thing i've noticed while looking around here is mostly everyone is years older then me and alot wiser, it's kind of daunting to try and jump into conversations, hence my lack of activity lately.

You made it!

Post 5

HonestIago

I'm still gonna call you Cordy, it's been so long since I called you anything else. As for the conversations thing, just jump in, people expect it and anyway, in the conversations nobody knows how old you are so it doesn't matter about that

You made it!

Post 6

meMoRial AveRsioN

True... now all I need to do is find one that interests me

You made it!

Post 7

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol i never did really find a conversation, I thought of this place a few weeks ago and thought i should pop in since i havn't been here in half a year..well at first i didnt think it was that long! anyway how have you been? anything new happened since we last spoke?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for meMoRial AveRsioN

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more