This is the Message Centre for Wowbagger

Where is the Hot Tub now?

Post 1

Wowbagger

In the spirit of 'Where's Wally?' (or 'Where's Waldo'), we ask the question 'Where's the Hot Tub?'

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

Hmmm, that tree looks familer, and look at the ridiculous farming plots around here. This strikes me as familier, I remember mocking this setting for it's sheer idiocy.
And who's that poncy cretin in the blue vest and the ridiculous kiss-curl? It looks remarcebly like...Timothy Brisby!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

We've landed in the set of NIMH 2!!!!!

Post 3

Out Of Luck

good question.. it seems to me that it wants to play a game of hide and seek... But it dosn't realize that it's rather big and can't hide behind that red a purple palm tree *points towards a large white thing behind the tree* And it seems we left our duck in there.. Hey quacky over here!!!!
smiley - fish~~~~~~~~smiley - fish
~OOL

Post 4

Mike A (snowblind)

Red and purple palm tree? Phew, obviously we haven't landed in the set of NIMH 2, though the tree did look familier, and I'm sure that was Timothy Brisby...

Maybe all is not quite what it seems...

Post 5

Mike A (snowblind)

Click here for more information on Timmy:
http://thornvalley.zinkproductions.com/wanted.html

Notice I use the name 'Timmy'.

Post 6

Wowbagger

Timmy's not one of Anonymouse's relatives do you think? There are certain similarities (hope Mousey doesn't mind the comparison smiley - winkeye)...

I'm all full from those Swaffles, so I might just have a little snooze in the tub.
zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz

Post 7

Mike A (snowblind)

Anonymouse has never heard of da Briz, but I think he's lying. I think that Anonymouse is actually TIMMY!!!!!
Sonavabitch!
Actually, from what I've seen of NIMH 2, I think it looks alright. Fair enough.

Post 8

SilverSolstice

*pushes glasses up nose*
I've got to put my contacts back in. I can't risk losing my specs in all these hot tub jumps!

Oh, dear God...I desperately hope that is not a robot coming out of that pecan grove over there...it does look metallic...help me somebody, my glasses are all smeared and I can't see!!
silversolstice smiley - bigeyes

Post 9

Mike A (snowblind)

How come on the left of the screen, it says you've posted that just now, whilst on the right it says 9 minutes ago. Wierd.

Thank goodness somebody's replied to the hottub. I thought you'd all dies or something and I'd have to sort it all out on my own.

Well, I'll just sit back and relax for now.

Post 10

SilverSolstice

the one is when i started to write the reply, the other is when i finished it. Or so I theorize. I made many revisions, and when i finished, it said I had posted 4 mins ago, which I knew was not right, thus my theory.

No, I am not dead at all; restaurants would not attempt to serve me were i dead.

But is that a robot over there? If it is, there's a possibility that it's Marvin, and if so, we need to move the hottub again. FAST!!

silversolstice smiley - smiley

Post 11

Mike A (snowblind)

Whenever I post in me & Lisa The Freak's 'exclusive' conversations (as I call them), it always says 4 mins ago when I post it. Grrr.

I for one vote for the hottub staying. Even if where we are now is the wierdest on record. I'm not moving again.

But, hey, I said -I- wasn't moving! Doesn't mean the rest of you can! Hey, come back here!!!!!

(another Hitch-hiker's quote. they seem terrible fashionable now)

Post 12

venus_chicka

IM CONFUSED... but alas, i always am. too many distractions in this big big place. and now my tummy is a rumbling so i must regurgitate the food i just ate. *gross i know, but its reality* maybe i can relax in the hot tub... hrmm..... i need a back rub... any voluteers??

*venus_chicka

Post 13

Mike A (snowblind)

*rubs venus_chicka's back with sandpaper*

smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Wowbagger

*edges nervously out of the hot tub to avoid hurting venus_chicka's feelings while simultaneously avoiding the spectacle. Walks over to talk to Marvin.*

This is a big thing meeting you man. I've always admired your work. when I was still a spotty teenager full of my own self pity, I thought that we had like... a bond y'know... I identified with you SO much. But times change and now I you for what you are: an elecronic sulking machine (had to slip a quote in there somewhere smiley - smiley). And Radiohead of all people named a song after you of all things, even though it had nothing to do with 'Paranoid Androids' as the title suggests and.... hey, am I boring you?

Post 15

venus_chicka

o mike.. u know how to treat a lady smiley - smiley sandpaper... just what i needed....

*venus_chicka

Post 16

Mike A (snowblind)

You haven't heard how I lost my girlfriend.
smiley - winkeye

Post 17

Wowbagger

Sounds like a story is about to be told.... smiley - winkeye

Post 18

Mike A (snowblind)

Certainly not!
smiley - bigeyes
It is pretty poor taste, how it happened. And not 'poor taste' as in cutting up people with carving knives, I mean poor taste as in something which society as a whole refuses to accept, and will persecute anyone that decides to talk about it.
You really want to know, you email me.

Crimney, how morbid!

Post 19

venus_chicka

i wansta know mike! TEMME!!!!! smiley - smiley email me: [email protected]

anyways

im bored. hmmmm and hungry.. chips are good.

*venus_chicka

Post 20

Wowbagger

"...something which society as a whole refuses to accept, and will persecute anyone that decides to talk about it."

Honestly, I was going to let the whole story thing pass, but your word have piqued my curiosity:

[email protected]

I'm with venus_chicka smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post