This is the Message Centre for Vestboy

Goodies & Baddies

Post 41

Vestboy

I thought you'd like it. Now don't use a serviette, just wipe the surplus back ont my vest. Waste not, want not.

Goodies & Baddies

Post 42

Vestboy

Wow they've announced the award results for the best facial hair on any hero or villain living or dead at http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=12708&thread=14454

They're just waiting for Evil Giraffe to give his speech.

Goodies & Baddies

Post 43

TRED

[wipes surplus onto Vestboy's vest.]

In an attempt to be brief (the less I talk, the less I risk doing something dangerous) I will now end this message.

(to understand why I am refraining from doing anything dangerous, see the race forum)

Goodies & Baddies

Post 44

Fate Amenable To Change

What the hells this about a duck? I turn my back for 2 weeks and the plot disintergrates immediatly. Blancmange - I hate to say it but the Vest Boy has it right. Where is everyone?? Has a new and more challenging forum opened up? What's going on? Where am I? Who am I? What shall I have for lunch?

Goodies & Baddies

Post 45

Fate Amenable To Change

Oh yeh and I'm a bit of a veggie, sorry, not very into eating the blood dripping chunks of of flesh at all. (But hey! That's in reality!)

Goodies & Baddies

Post 46

Vestboy

Here Fate - have this blood dripping hunk of flesh. It's not virtually fat free it's just virtual!

Goodies & Baddies

Post 47

Fate Amenable To Change

Given that then I would alsmost eat it, but you'd only use it as an excuse to eat my Rich Tea, so thanks Goodyboy, but no thanks, I'll stick with my biccies, sugar is evil stuff after all...

Goodies & Baddies

Post 48

Discordia Man

HEATHEN!!! SUGAR IS THE ELIXER OF LIFE! WITHOUT WITH THERE IS NOTHING!!!

Goodies & Baddies

Post 49

Fate Amenable To Change

Are you talking to me Dischord? I very nearly choked there, what on earth do you think you're doing shouting like that in my ear?
Pay attention will you. You are Evil. I am Evil. Sugar is Evil. I am eating Evil Rich Tea Biscuits. They are full of sugar.
How does that make me a Heathen?

Goodies & Baddies

Post 50

Discordia Man

Oh, right, sorry. I kinda forgot about that.

Goodies & Baddies

Post 51

Vestboy

I love it when they fight!

Goodies & Baddies

Post 52

Fate Amenable To Change

You shut up Vesty, you Dischord, if you're thick you must be good (this has been discussed elsewhere, go look for it) *phew* Glad I'm not only one who doesn't read postings properly

Goodies & Baddies

Post 53

Jenny and Fred the cheese

I'm intending to become a weevle, can i please live in your biscuits?

Goodies & Baddies

Post 54

Fate Amenable To Change

err... I suppose so but I'm not carrying you in my picnic hamper mind, so I'll just leave a little pile of them over here for you (they're lemon puffs - no one likes em so they've gone a bit soft, is that ok?)

Goodies & Baddies

Post 55

Evil Giraffe

Would that be an evil weevil?

=B>

Goodies & Baddies

Post 56

Jenny and Fred the cheese

thats ok i dont mind at all, deffinatly an evil weevle, but harmless, i'm saving up for a Garibaldi next year

Goodies & Baddies

Post 57

The Duke of Dunstable

Uhm, hello?

*The echo momentarily overpowers the drippings in this vast, empty space.*

So, anybody looking to pick a fight?

*Makes obscene gesture and then smiley - run*

Goodies & Baddies

Post 58

Vestboy

*Swings a punch which lands heavily on the echo.*
Cop that!

Cop that!

Goodies & Baddies

Post 59

Redfox

(*poofs* into existence behind Vestboy silently, sneaks up and headlocks him from the back, holding something mildly sharp looking against his neck.)

Don't move or you'll be-

um...

Sliced, I guess.

(puts a slight bit of pressure against his neck.)

Goodies & Baddies

Post 60

The Corrupt One

*poof*

*The green spiky-headed alien, Kudos, appears next to Red Fox, pointing his Binary Blaster at the general populace of the forum*

[Kudos] Don't try nothin' funny, or you ALL get to see things as bits and bytes! smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post