This is the Message Centre for ddp(its just my initials couldn't be bothered to think of a smart sounding nickname"

Me

Post 1

ddp(its just my initials couldn't be bothered to think of a smart sounding nickname"

I am 50 years old married and can't type or spell.
I found DNA by accident my then brother inlaw kept raving on about this radio programe h2g2 which as i was living in Italy at the time
i was not about to hear.

I did eventualy get a hold of the book.
The rest is history i have all 5 in one volume it is my traveling companion. It is also thick enough to serve as a pillow.
I shall update this as the fancy takes me.

Me

Post 2

Laura

Hello smiley - biggrin

I'm one of the site's ACEs that help show new Researchers around the site, but we can't leave a message on your space unless you write something there first. smiley - ok

If you write something in your space (got to 'edit'), anything, even just pressing space.. your page will then be activated and one of us (and everyone else for that matter) will be able to leave you message.

smiley - ta

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ddp(its just my initials couldn't be bothered to think of a smart sounding nickname"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more