This is the Message Centre for Mullet

Sorry.....

Post 1

Mullet

Well, I haven't been around for a while. Work and all that. It's a shame but I just don't have time to spend on h2g2 as much these days. I'm back on again now though.

Erm, this is a journal so my life to date I suppose. Well, I had a Biology AS mock today. 'twas fun. If anyone wants to explain Rf values to me then please go ahead, I have a gap in my notes and so had to leave a big 2 mark gap in the exam. It's only worth about 3% though so not too bad. Just irritating. I had my Chemistry mock on Wednesday and that went swimmingly. I STILL haven't got my GCSE certificate. Disgraceful really.

Also, I'm running for a place on the college student union. Publicity Officer in fact. My application was in about 3 hours after the deadline but since I'm uncontested I should get it anyway. What have I got myself in for........?

Sorry.....

Post 2

Laura

What a coincidence, I'm running for Publicity Officer for Ramsoc smiley - yikes

To tell the truth I chat so much on msn I'd kind of forgotten you'd not been on site. smiley - laugh

Hmmm, Rf values rings a bell, give a context and I might remember it. smiley - erm

Sorry.....

Post 3

Mullet

Oh, it's to do with chromatography. Retardation factors or something like that. I think I've found out what it's about now.

Sorry.....

Post 4

Mullet

Oh, and great minds think alike. What's Ramsoc?

Sorry.....

Post 5

Laura

Ah yes, so it is. To calcualate which pigment is what. smiley - biggrin

Ramsoc is the University of Nottingham Rambling and Hillwalking Society (you can see why it's been shortened to Ramsoc smiley - winkeye)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mullet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more