This is the Message Centre for Jim Lynn

Happy Christmas

Post 1

Jim Lynn

I feel very lax. My last journal entry was this time two years ago. I'd probably post a lot more journal entries if I thought anyone here was interested in Silverlight programming, which is what I've been blogging about elsewhere (http://jimlynn.wordpress.com).

I've made a nice Deep Zoom version of our Christmas Card this year, which you can find at http://www.uslot.com - It requires Microsoft Silverlight, so you'll be asked to install it if you don't already have it. It's a bit of fun, so please have a look. If I'm lucky, you'll be seeing a lot more Silverlight stuff from me next year, so you might as well install it now.

I hope you like it.

Happy Christmas

Post 2

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Great to hear from you Jim - though it's always good to know that you are there beavering away - even if it is in the background smiley - laugh

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and peaceful 2009 smiley - holly

Feisor
smiley - peacedove

Happy Christmas

Post 3

AlsoRan80

Dear Jim and Bernadette and Family.

Well, better late than never.
As I was looking to see who was on line I saw Jim's name.

I so remember that lovely meet in Regents Parl - it was before you were married I think.
and now you have four beautiful children.

and I am an old crippled "biddy" in a wheelchair.

I hope that you enjoy your job in the BBC. Bernadette are you working. I wonder . I expect you must be kept very busy with the family.

Keep well my dear friends and if ever you want to find a very nice little bit of sandy beach do let me know and the children can bring their buckets and spades - or I shall get them some and they can come and have a lovely day by the sea,

With much affection and many happy memories.

Christiame M.E.
AlsoRan 80

Happy Christmas

Post 4

Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

We actually married before the birth of H2G2 - though it's hard to believe it's been that long. We'll have been married 13 years next month. Charlotte didn't come along for a while after that, though. She was one of the first H2G2 babies.

I'm not working now, I'm busy home educating all four children and although we all love every minute it doesn't leave me much in the way of spare time.

The idea of spending some of this lovely weather on a sandy beach sounds very appealing. I hope you get to enjoy it occasionally?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jim Lynn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more