This is the Message Centre for Cyzaki

I'm the Queen of Flat Pack!

Post 1

Cyzaki

I put my wardrobe and chest of drawers together all by my little self (although I did have to nip to Tescos to buy some screwdrivers as my set was rubbish, and the doors aren't on the wardrobe yet as I can't work out how the hinges work, Dad can help with that when he next visits). I'm really proud of myself! Now I can finally properly unpack everything and work out where to put it all.

smiley - panda

Post 2

Pimms

You are most accomplished smiley - ok

Graduating from further education is all very well but having nous to solve the real world problems involved in assembling furniture shows another admirable capability. Have a smiley - star

smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Cyzaki

Thankee! I actually have a blister on my hand now, so I even suffered for my art smiley - smiley

smiley - panda

Post 4

Pimms

Do you have scope to redecorate? Wallpapering usually comes next smiley - tongueincheek There is a good deal of pride that can come out of creating your own habitation. It is helpful to find other like minded souls to discuss it with though, as it can be a subject with limited appeal to those not in your groove.

Post 5

Cyzaki

Everywhere's magnolia, and was painted just before I moved in, so I don't need to decorate. The next step for me, once my job is more settled, is to buy somewhere, which I'm really looking forward to! smiley - biggrin

smiley - panda

Post 6

BeowulfShaffer

Sweetsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cyzaki

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more