This is the Message Centre for Cyzaki

The (un)official h2g2 Formula One supporters' club

Post 1

Cyzaki

I've set up a club at A1918244 for all Formula One fans (even those that support McLaren, I suppose...) but I'm the only member so far smiley - sadface

I don't know how to get more members... I've put it in my name, put it on my personal space, and asked for it to go in the Classified section of the Post. Is there anything else I can do to advertise it?

smiley - panda

Post 2

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

It seems to be gaining momentum now. smiley - ok I've added it to my name too, and somewhere there's a page of links to various h2g2 clubs... if I can track it down I'll give you the link!

Post 3

Ah... maybe I'm thinking of the one you've already posted to. smiley - flustered

Post 4

Pimms

Nice costume Wicked Witch - is that a real wart? I too have disguised myself with an anagram (though I think I'll lose it as soon as Halloween is over)

Maybe there aren't too many F1 supporters also interested in h2g2? How many interest groups have much overlap? I am sorry to say I don't figure in the union of the two sets.

PL smiley - mistletoe

Post 5

I know a few F1 supporters on h2g2, but none of them seem to be around much at the moment. smiley - erm I'll spread the word as much as I can...

Post 6

Cyzaki

Spread the word people!

And no, the wart is a plastic one from the joke shop smiley - biggrin

smiley - panda

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cyzaki

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more