This is the Message Centre for Cyzaki

I'm a batchelor of science!

Post 1

Cyzaki

Woohoo! Now you must all call me Cyzaki BSc! I got a 2:1 in my degree! Woohoo!

smiley - panda

Post 2

aGuyCalledPaff

indeed. Congratulations Professor Cyzaki!

What was your degree in? (I guess it says on your PS but I'm browsing on my PDA and it's a bit slow)

Paff

Post 3

Pimms

smiley - applausesmiley - magicsmiley - ok

Congratulations!

Pimms (BSc Jt Hons)

Post 4

Cyzaki

My degree was in Mathematics with French, and I did some modules in Japanese too.

smiley - panda

Post 5

aGuyCalledPaff

How does that work then? When you say "Mathematics with French", is this like French Maths, or is it like half Maths and half French? If you see what I mean!

And dare I ask how the Japanese fits into all of that?

smiley - ciderPaff

Post 6

Cyzaki

Well, you do 6 modules each year of your degree. In the first year I did four in maths and two in French. In the second year I did four in maths, one in French, and one in Japanese. My third year was spent studying maths in a French university. In my fourth year I did six maths modules.

Does that help? smiley - biggrin

smiley - panda

Post 7

Random Mood

Congratulations!
Random Mood BA (Open University)
PS - Working towards Hons sometime in the future when I can fit another course in

Post 8

aGuyCalledPaff

Ah yes, I see. "studying maths in a French university" is definately French Maths. smiley - biggrin

smiley - ciderPaff

Post 9

Number Six

Well done, our kid! Blimey, I remember coming across you when you were a first year in halls and I was still a dogsbody at the Beeb. Nice to see at least one of us has progressed!

smiley - cheers

smiley - mod

Post 10

I just thought I would post a belated congrats smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cyzaki

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more