THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 2

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I'll have a pint of 'Large'smiley - ale, pleasesmiley - smiley

smiley - peacedove

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 3

Researcher 224352

there you go mate drinks are free tonight lol smiley - ale>ale> smiley - rainbow

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 4

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Malo,
is the 1st drink free or am i sposed to earn it behind the bar? lol
smiley - oj please
smiley - cheers

bit quiet in here isnt it?
try smiling your frightening the customers
smiley - ghost wooooh! lmao
smiley - winkeye
smiley - biggrin
smiley - whistle

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 5

Researcher 224352

hiya vampsmiley - smiley drinks are free all night help yourself cos your gonna be my new barmaid hee hee smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - rainbow

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 6

TARTAN~TOTTY.. Living On The Edge Of Insanity

just to let u no smiley - vampire that weve been chatting away in the pub all night...ur just in the wrong bit!!! pmpl smiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 7

Researcher 224352

TOOTS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HER THAT LOL SHES OK OUT HERE IN THE COLD LOL COME ON LETS GO BACK TO THE BAR LOL XXX

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 8

oohhhh malo is that u inviting me in out the cold to warm me up them??? lmfto smiley - biggrinsmiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - kisssmiley - hug

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 9

Researcher 224352

yeah i'll best put the heating on now make sure everything works lol dont want you freezing your but off wen your in your undies lap dancing lmaosmiley - rainbowsmiley - kiss

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 10

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

well Malo we'll be ok then cos i know how to pull - a smiley - ale lol smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

Haggis,
thanks for telling me! smiley - grrsmiley - tongueout lol nevermind im used to the cold smiley - vampire

smiley - fullmoon

not stopping long tonight - bit knackered, just been following a vampire programme on channel 5.. very interesting!

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 11

lol well im good to u smiley - vampire letting u in out the cold lol smiley - nahnah
im a bit slow tonight...trying to do too many things at once smiley - yikessmiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 12

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Haggis, i can hardly keep my eyes open im off to bed, goodnight take care

smiley - fullmoon

Malo,
night night ill see you later - knackered! take care

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 13

Researcher 224352

vamp i know you can pull a pint thats why i want you as staff toots is doing the interviews lol smiley - smiley i sent you email to do your guide ml good luck with it n if it smiley - bleeps up your page dont blame me lolsmiley - smiley am off now vamp have to do my horoscopes n this day in history pages

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 14

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

*Drinks his pintsmiley - ale quietly*

smiley - whistle

smiley - peacedove

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 15

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

(shouts) Oi Malo!
part of being a good Landlord is being the perfect host! you must keep ALL the customers happy, poor old Uncle Alex was sat quietly in the corner all night tut tut smiley - tongueout

smiley - fullmoon

Haggis,
oops didnt hang around cos i was knackered and didnt give a smiley - bleep but im here now lol but not for long cos im even more knackered lmao speak to you later smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

Stealth 'Uncle Alex' Kam
Hiya Uncle Alex smiley - biggrin
im not stopping now but ill be in for a few a bit earlier tomorrow please except this from Me, Totty + Malo smiley - ale (ignorant smiley - bleep we are sometimes lol) oh while your here give this to Malo smiley - ale and this for Totty (Haggis) smiley - oj shes working in the morning lmao

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 16

Researcher 224352

hello smiley - vampire hows you tonight? didnt see poor alex sitting theresmiley - rainbow looking at the pile of empty glasses on his table though seems he didnt care lol, am just trying to get to grips with another test to become an <./>ace</.> but might leave it till tomoz. did you get the emails i sent you? and i take it the codes for the guest book didnt go to well either? oh well chat tomoz, n if you remember my number would be nice to get a call lol night night babes

Malosmiley - rainbow

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 17

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

you know when i said you was s-p-e-c-i-a-l? yeah? well you could learn to use the smiley - bleep phone yourself you cheeky smiley - bleep!!! lol

im sure Uncle Alex will make himself heard when the time comes (for a refill lol)

got my emails smiley - cheers had no time to sort codes today though might have a bash tomorrow

night night Malo
you take care im off soon aswell gotta see whats in the smiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - star 1st though! lol

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 18

Researcher 224352

i not long got on babes aint done the stars yet lol, have closed down the this day in history page, it's history now lol, you call me you lazy smiley - bleep alex must of had a lockin on his own lol, im off now babes so turn out alex n the lights before you gosmiley - zzz will speak soon smiley - kisssmiley - hug night babes

Malosmiley - rainbow

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 19

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

oh great! you spend all that time whinging till i put it on my list of links now youve taken it off! smiley - grrsmiley - tongueout

dont mind turning the lights off but i think Uncle Alex might have something to say if i did that to him! pmsl smiley - winkeye

night night speak to you later take care

smiley - fullmoon

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 20

Researcher 224352

oh stop ya moaning smiley - smiley there was no interest in the history pages, i have updated the horoscopes now so take a look, i see you turned alex out but not the lights lol the lecy bill for this place is gonna be sky high lol, chat soon smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post