This is the Message Centre for Moving On

Dirty Rotten Inefficient, Kerniving

Post 1

Moving On

...people, tha they are, within a certain customer services department that deals with my land line and computorsmiley - crosssmiley - grrsmiley - steam

When I've stopped wanting to kick the wall down and can string sentences together that only contain an occasional expletive I will do.

In the meantime,if you're even considering changing to the company whose name rhymes with "Walk, walk"...don't.

Just don't.

Not even just to point and laugh at them.

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh, dear smiley - hug

smiley - tea and smiley - cake?

Post 3

Moving On

smiley - laugh

Cheers Lil - I'll need those to keep my strength up whilst I write yet another complaint to Walk Walk, with copies by recorded post to both OfCom and The Ombudsmansmiley - evilgrin

Honestly, I could crush a grape, I really could!

Post 4

Crush two grapes, if it makes you feel better, hunny smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 5

Moving On

smiley - evilgrin

Tell ya what... I'll crush a couple of bunches of 'em and we'll have a drink out of it
smiley - redwinesmiley - redwine

smiley - evilgrin

Post 6

*giggles*

Are you trying to lead me astray, EV? smiley - angel

Post 7

Websailor

Ev, as I know two people with this lot, have you the time to email me the problems? I am interested, but I am not sure here is the right place to sound off in detail, but it depends whether it is something that would help others or not, I suppose.

smiley - goodluck anyway,

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 8

Moving On

E mail sent Webbie - suggest you ensure you have a comfy chair and an inexhaustable supply of tea!smiley - smiley

Erm... Lil.... do I actually *need to even think about you needing to be led astraysmiley - bigeyes

You're a big girl like what I yam.... no need to ask permission!smiley - tongueout

Here... have a smiley - bubbly just to get you on the pathsmiley - biggrin

Me? I'm off to order a take away chinese.

Catch ya later!smiley - biggrin

Post 9

Websailor

Thanks Ev smiley - smiley

smiley - drool Haven't had a Chinese takeaway for yonks! I found the MSG gave me migrainessmiley - doh

Enjoy smiley - biggrin

Websailor smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Moving On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more