This is the Message Centre for Moving On

Tis

Post 1

Moving On

... Paddys Day. No parades in this country, just marketing opportunities. A shame, really, as the parades were great craic.

The lads are out celebrating. They are going to absolutely HATE themselves tomorrow, but them's the breaks when you're young, stoopid and in your early twenties.

Me?

I'm raising a glass to the nice publishers what like my work.

It'd be nicer to raise a glass to a decent consultant who could make a decision as to which bit to sort out first but I guess a woman can't have everything.

Tis

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes
Publishers? smiley - bigeyes

Tis

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

She can't go to bed and not tell us! smiley - doh

Tis

Post 4

frenchbean

Hello Ev smiley - smiley Happy Paddy's Day. Lovely to see you here

Tis

Post 5

Moving On

Heh heh heh...

I can Lil - nothing's been actually confirmed yetsmiley - winkeye but I haven't had a rejection slip; and I have had the words promotion and readings whispered into my shell like

Tis

Post 6

frenchbean

smiley - applause

Tis

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes so when... is the next open pissh up over at yours smiley - drunksmiley - evilgrinsmiley - alesmiley - grovelsmiley - winkeye

Tis

Post 8

Websailor

Ev, you missed out.smiley - goodluck Ours gets bigger every year. I seem to remember hearing it was the second biggest in the world, or thereabouts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/content/articles/2009/02/17/st_patricks_2009_feature.shtml

I don't go but listen on the radio and it is lovely.

smiley - goodluckWebsailor smiley - dragon

Tis

Post 9

Websailor

Yes, well smiley - blush nearly right, nothing like being optimistic smiley - doh

<> from the BBC so it must be right smiley - biggrin

Websailor smiley - dragon

Tis

Post 10

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

She snooked back when I was asleep! smiley - doh

I hope you get a nice reply soon smiley - ok

lil x

Tis

Post 11

Moving On

Yeah, me too lilsmiley - winkeye

First volume has a dedication that reads "These poems are dedicated to my bank balance" ...a few extra bob as well as a bit of kudo would be a *very nice thing indeed. Not to mention the launch smiley - bubbly. I've got a posh frock all lined up with nowhere to go in it (yet) so I'm all ready when fame kernocks at my window.

That's one hell of a parade you've got up your way WS smiley - yikes

I know where I'll be making for next Paddy's Day smiley - stout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Moving On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more