This is the Message Centre for Moving On

Note to Self

Post 1

Moving On

Right - no more excuses about not having a sense of direction, missus.

To get to the Farm Shop that does 4 caulis for a quid (and incidentally, if you keep going up the road a bit further you get to Westbrook \Outlet the EASY way) you go down the motorway until you find the Nicholas at Wade Roundabout and take whatever exit it is that takes you past Manston Airport. Matter a damn if anything else says Ramsgate, Margate, ignore them and look for the sign that says Manston.

If you don't pass Manston Airport, then you're on the wrong road and you'll be going somewhere else.

Remember that

Sarre Windmill is only up the road from Sue's...(do try and get into the RIGHT hand lane when coming off the slip road, otherwise you have to turn left to Sturry whether you want to or not)

It's one of those places you've been threatening to get to for the last 3 years, so get your finger out and go there within the next month. Drag Liam/Tom along, and if you ask him nicely he might carry a sack of flour back to the car for you.

On the way back from the Farm Shop, the roundabout that apparently takes you back to H/Bay on the motorway has a nice little surprise detour exit that takes you to a Nature Reserve... it's closed on Sundays (well it was this Sunday, anyway)

It looks a bit geriatric ...but on the plus side, it boasts a charity book shop. Not sure what breed of an animal that is, but it may well be worth investigation at some point.

Note to Self

Post 2

smurfles

smiley - laughWell...I could have told you that....someone told me about the same place just today!!!!smiley - hug

Note to Self

Post 3

Shhhhh

Isd this taking the electric blue witch mobile along as well??? smiley - erm

Note to Self

Post 4

Moving On

smiley - blush

I know..... clear as mud, isn't it Sal? smiley - laugh

Yes - this was in my little Blue Lightingmobile; even *I'd* be hard pushed to do a roud trip of around 50 miles in 3 hours, otherwise - and that's including cauli breaks!
smiley - smiley

Note to Self

Post 5

Shhhhh

Very important the Cauli breaks! smiley - rofl

Note(s) to Self

Post 6

Moving On

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/online?thissite=1&orderby=name
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/online?thissite=1&orderby=id

smiley - winkeye I'm getting the hang of this cut-copy-paste business

Now to try and find where the PC's hidden the Notepad bit of the business so I can send that recipe to The Post

Don't hold your breath, thosmiley - erm

Note(s) to Self

Post 7

TEMPORARY_A-M_ID

Hello Self smiley - smooch
Jack
smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Moving On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more