This is the Message Centre for Moving On

It's......

Post 1

Moving On

..THAT time of year nearly, so I'll grab the chance to wish all and sundry a joyous, peaceful holiday and a sparkly bright new year, whilst I have a couple of minutes spare.

I doubt I'll have much of an opportunity to get in much before Christmas Eve, by which time you'll all be with your famillies and/or loved ones; I tend to do my socializing, etc before and after Christmas when its time for friends to visit friends, if you see what I mean. The lads are working on The Day, so we'll be having Family Christmas Dinner on Boxing Day.

Which reminds me - I'd best get something nice and fancy in; including a stack of decent DVDs to watch at my leisure smiley - run

So may your glasses be constantly full, your plates empty only when you want them to be and no misery or squabbling be entertained whatsoever

Have fun each
smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

It's......

More Conversations for Moving On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more