This is the Message Centre for Moving On

Photos from the h2g2 Autumn Meet reveal all!

Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

Only joking. smiley - smiley

You mysteriously managed to evade all the photos. Except that there's a shapely leg in fishnet tights in one of them which I suspect is yours, although I didn't examine your legs too closely (they being under the table, you see). I'll put the picture up on my website later, and if you don't like it you can ask me to remove it, but I won't tell anybody whose leg it is.

Post 2

Moving On

smiley - rofl

It might have been one of 2 Legs' shapely legs Gnomon!

But then again, it might not have been

I'm good at evading cameras!smiley - tongueout I believe Skanyrich managed to get one of me so I may not be safe yet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the photoes though - when you get a minute, may I have a link pleasesmiley - smiley

You really should have braved those slides you know.....

Post 3

Moving On

Oh...btw.. if, by any chance, you haven't assidiously edited Gnomon, I don't *really mind if I'm in the photoes - it's just that I usually take an absolutely rottern picture.

I'll just have to learn to live with it. I'm sure no one else will mind.

Publish with my blessingsmiley - smiley

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

Photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eoinmcauley/sets/72157594341580551/

Post 5

Moving On

smiley - ok

They're an excellent batch Gnomon.

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Moving On

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more