A Conversation for The Iraq Conflict Discussion Forum

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2181

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

redpeckhamthegrategloaterovernearlymenandpluckylosers
The Jewish conversation was not nasty! I am sorry you interpreted it that way, but neither Apparition nor me had any intention of being nasty. That's just the way it is...

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2182

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

Della your a disgrace woman...
That's not on and you know it!

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2183

Researcher 219460

Yes, Yes Mr. Bush what are you doing now. Here bushee, bushee, bushee.
I use to work for this guy name Bushy. Not Mr. Bush thou. Bushee, Bushee, Bushee. Hey, where is that burning bush. I find my own post very intriguing. Bushee, Bushee, Busheee.

Catch ya at the next 1. ya, hahahahahaha
smiley - coolly

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2184

Always welcome on this thread: plain speaking.

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2185

astrolog

Overt Police Brutality in Miami...Violations in GA.

http://www.spiritualhumanism.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16340#16340

Alji

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2186

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Faeries (or fairies) is slang for homosexual in some parts, but its all slang for merely camp or just plain poncy. Arsenal might be considered faeries, for instance, because of the way that some of their players seems to fall to the ground and roll around clutching their legs everytime someone tackles them.

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2187

Bounce that is one definition I agree with.

This thread needs fresh input from folks like
you and Alji.

I hope more folks join in!

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2188

Oh, Alji, thanks for the link... this is shocking!
How can they *do* this and get away with it? I just don't understand...<peacedove.

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2189

Well Della although the UK is insular, I am pleased to say WE appear to be less insular than YOU in NZ.
QED

Bush vs. Idiocy

Post 2190

Adele the Divided (h2g2 will be your undoing)

smiley - bluebutterflysmiley - peacesign

CREEP -Committee to reelect the president

Post 2191

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

I'm sure this won't be used in campaign commercials or for crass political purposes

http://www.canada.com/national/story.asp?id=CBAB917C-ADF0-4FE5-843A-7B4D866159B6

BUSH IS OK

Post 2192

I love these Canadian news reports posted on this page. I like them better than the other stuff I see. Not sure why.

Of course Rev this will be used to best political gain as you say.

A bold move when you think only a few days ago a cargo DHL flight landed in flames on that same runway after a missile attack. I remember my dad talking of similar visits by the top brass when he was in N Africa - 8th army - in WW2.

Great for morale. I like Bush and Blair.

new leaf

Post 2193

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

I thought I might have another go on this thread. It has been explained to me that smilies are there to be used to convey subtleties and nuances of humour not always appreciated by folks in other cultures.

(I still object however to Arsenal being called fairies)

What do people think of the Thanksgiving trip by Bush - was it very very brave of him?smiley - winkeye

new leaf

Post 2194

>>was it very very brave of him? <<
smiley - ermNot any more than it's 'very brave' of Dave Letterman or Hilary Clinton! The absolute secrecy is what amuses me - on some level he must be aware of how hated he is, and that, if the Presidential curse is right, he's on borrowed time. (Please note, any spooks watching this thread for Langley, I am NOT threatening Dubya myself. I am referring to the smiley - weird phenomenon of Presidents elected in a year ending in '0' dying in office.smiley - peacedove

new leaf

Post 2195

Although, as many people have pointed out to me, Dubya *wasn't* actually elected! (Should we warn Al Gore?)smiley - aliensmile

new leaf

Post 2196

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

I'm so glad I checked you lived in London before doing a "argh! premiership team! glory supporter!" type thing.

Arsenal are still faeries.

Wycombe Wanderers, Wycombe Wanderers FC, by far the greatest...hold on, Tony Adams is our manager now, oops...

new leaf

Post 2197

My God Della if you started to threaten folks....
My God woman what would we do..........?
Perish the thought.....!

new leaf

Post 2198

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

maybe she's just another Helen Clarke - no wonder the Aussies searched her. smiley - biggrin

new leaf

Post 2199

More simple Redpeck...she's a born again Klingon.

mudslinging

Post 2200

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

....yeah, unlike you two paragons of virtue and etiquette

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more