A Conversation for People Who Walk Up To People And Insult Them

No Subject

Post 1

Haven Bridge Moore

I have top show them i care. I want there to be tv pregrammes that say what these people really are. It is just playing onto their hands to say i don;t care. I have tried that loads of times. But often they say to their friends he doesnt care. to stop them form stopping them. The only way to stop such bulies is to ADMITT what pain they cause. These bullies are realy evil. I can;t come back with a witty comment. Only today some women caled me a stange man i was just sitting in a lunge revising. And she said this strange gyu was looking at nme and this crowd of women statred laughing. Like to wa\s funny. Well it just made feel like scum really low scum. To them it was funny and they saw me as scum and that is what made them laugh. Well i donl;t like the way themy make me feel i can't come back with ana nswer they woukld get their boyfriends to beat me up or they would just bully me even more. The problme is them i want to write articles to make them see what they do they hurt people and i want to say it over and over gaint to make them understnad they hurt people I want everyone to onkw. In the end I hope they get locked up for the pain they cause to people.
It i is all very well for someone like you whop gives witty answers but i dont so where am i stuck. Pretendnting to be emotionless and that I don't care if people insult me.
It is always the same i get told to ignore them and shut up why dont you tell that to the bullies.

No Subject

Post 2

Haven Bridge Moore

helo

No Subject

Post 3

Haven Bridge Moore

All I was doing was isting in a lounge. Then every time somen waled in i tuntred ,my head round. So this horrible eprosn tries to make out i was starting at her. I glaned round twice. Then as i am shy and quiet she decides to calle me stange and says it all her pals. And I bet she expects me to feel responsible for loooking at her. Well when i am in a room on my own and somene walks in i look at them. Stop calling me stange for doing that. Don't try and make me feel that i am scum, for doing that, and dontl try and then say ia m a creep fopr doing that. I did that for me and women I didn't glance at her for 2 seconds. I am fed up with this happnening.
I do not deserbve that,. and before ahyong thinks i was oggling her, i wasn't i am telling truth of what happened. I am fed up with bullioes

No Subject

Post 4

Haven Bridge Moore

I am sorry if this sounds mad, but the fact is i got insulted by someone for no reason. I know i will just ghet told i am the unfair one, as they will hear it was a women who insuklted me, and say i was just upset about not being fancied. But look i dont even know what the womenw looked like. She just insulted me I dont care if it is men or women that insult me it always hurts me.

No Subject

Post 5

Haven Bridge Moore

I can;t use vioplence against such people, i cant answer back as i am shy my only ploy i have is to tell people how much it hurts men when ui am insulted then peopel can learn about what they do.

No Subject

Post 6

Haven Bridge Moore

I cannot uze violence, I cannot answer back as O am shy so my only option is to tell people what they do to me. It is the only real option.

No Subject

Post 7

Haven Bridge Moore

I cannot uze violence, I cannot answer back as O am shy so my only option is to tell people what they do to me. It is the only real option.

no subject

Post 8

Toastie Socks

hi. U sound really screwed up. Talk to someone about this. it really does sound like it's messing upo your head.

Please talk to someone

Post 9

fireproofraven

I really think you need to find a counsellor and talk to them. Please just talk to a professional. People are mean when they think they can get away with it but if you don't feel confident about tackling them (and yes you're right violence is never an option) then talk to someone who can help you. Even your G.P. You needen't face this situation on your own.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for People Who Walk Up To People And Insult Them

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more