A Conversation for Feeder - the band

Peer Review: A1018108 - Feeder - the band

Post 1

X3JA

Entry: Feeder - the band - A1018108
Author: X3JA - U195103

Well, I've never done this before, but I believe this is the way forward...

A1018108 - Feeder - the band

Post 2

Cyzaki

I think you should remove the word 'great' where you say they are a great band at the beginning - not everyone thinks they are great.

smiley - panda

Post 3

X3JA

Yeah sure, sounds less bias that way :D

Post 4

Extreme741

I think indy is spelt indie.
Apart from that I think it looks good. Though i'm fairly new so people will probably disagree with me.

Post 5

Number Six

You could always link to A1103789 Indie (or Independent) Music and Record Labels for a definition thereof smiley - smiley

What you've got so far looks like a good start to me, but it doesn't quite feel like the finished article.

What I'd suggest is having a look at C495, which is where you'll find the listing for all the entries about bands currently in the Edited Guide - you might find a few interesting ones, and hopefully you'll get an idea of what the Scouts generally look for in an entry about a band.

Good luck with it smiley - cheers and do let us know when you've made any revisions.

smiley - mod

Post 6

Cyzaki

The author appears to have gone awol - flea market?

smiley - panda

Post 7

GreyDesk

Flea market indeed.

Post 8

X3JA

Oh dear... I really suck at this.

If only I could be emailed to tell me when new comments are posted on it. I just don't use h2g2 enough, so I forget about it at months at a time. Ah well, maybe that means I shouldn't be contributing....

Post 9

Cyzaki

No it doesn't - it just means your entries might not be where you last saw them... smiley - tongueout you can always re-submit your entries that have been removed from PR, or you can leave them as normal, unedited entries for everyone to read.

smiley - panda

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more