A Conversation for 'ye oLDe tea shoppe'

THE PHOENIX LOUNGE AND TEA SHOPPE 7

Post 9561

BonnieParker...

i read it jinty smiley - smiley xx hiya u lot ive found my way back if any1 remembers me ? smiley - laugh xx

Post 9562

serenity

mornin jinty and trish.

good to see you back in here smiley - smiley

jinty, every time i talk to you on messenger, you are waiting for your fish supper, so we must only talk once a fortnight smiley - rofl
i know its not the same as geting out, but at least you have the pc now to talk to everyone and like me its a godsend.

i havent heard from rebs for ages now, so either he has gone off me or got better things to do. smiley - biggrin

trish.. how are you keeping?. we dont see much of you around anymore smiley - blue

smiley - rose

Post 9563

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

hi trish
where have you been youve been gone for ages
hows the baby getting big i expect eh
hope you are keeping better now and hope to see more of you
take care

helen i like a smiley - fish supper but i have to be careful they are very fattening and i'm fat enough ive got a good grip of scotland
how did you get on with spyware i'm sick of it ive to clear it out everytime i come on
my pc was my best friend but if its going to carry on like this it could be the end of a beautiful friendship lol
especially when i hit it with the hammer smiley - rofl
hope you have better results than me take care
jinty smiley - hugs

Post 9564

BonnieParker...

Hiya Helen smiley - smiley

Its good to be back again smiley - biggrin hope you are well hon & happy

Hiya Jinty smiley - smiley

Aye Daniels getting big now, hes 8mths old & crawling so had to get a travel cot/play pen
i lost my link only found it in sent msgs again smiley - laugh thought id lost forever smiley - biggrin

chat soon smiley - love trish xxx

Post 9565

serenity

hi jinty.
there is a possibilty that you might not have enough memory to play with.. its an option im considering right now..
it took me over 30 minutes to get into msn tonight, but ive been told its a national fault.. but you enver know if its just a rumour..lol

i didnt get a chance to try anything out tonight as i was too busy texting or taking on the phone.. couldnt get on top the pc at all
smiley - rofl

hi trish.
my granddaughter has just had her 2nd birthday and is now very verbal with her comments.. most of them being 'no' smiley - rofl
sh can string words together now and those you dont understand, she keep on till to work it out..
she is into everything right now and loves playing with money..
must be getting in practice for when she gets the credit cards smiley - rofl

ive had a few health and pesonal problems recently, but hopefully its all sorted. this growing old gracefully isnt working smiley - blue
there was talk of a hysterectomy at one point, but they are trying another solution.. lets hope it works smiley - smiley

hope to hear from you soon.
smiley - rose

Post 9566

BonnieParker...

Hiya Helen (again) seems not many ppl have noticed me back yet i dont think & if they have they dont care smiley - laugh ah well thats ok by me lmtopmgs...Daniel is 1 in may, same day as his mam smiley - smiley he was born on her birthday smiley - biggrin little monkey stealin her thunder eh ? he mainly says dad dad da but has said nanna in fact it was his 1st word smiley - biggrin he still aint said mam though,,,poor tracey!!..

there was talk ov a hysterectomy for me years ago but i declined the offer coz i wanted more kids! never happened though coz i lost my twins smiley - wah alex was 6-7 at time he is 21 now smiley - smiley xxsmiley - rosexx

Post 9567

don't be nosy

ock aye the noo lol hi there bonnie i knew ur bro once clyde hows he doing lol

Post 9568

serenity

trish.

everytime we see emily.. its NANNY, in a big loud voice..
i wouldnt mind, but technically, im no relation and i think it upsets a bit as he is.

then its nan >> purse. nan >> money. nan >>phone..

she wont go into my handbag to get them, but she loves playing with them and plays for ages..

till she decides it time for nan to get out the chocolate buttons smiley - rofl

smiley - rose

Post 9569

don't be nosy

lol

Post 9570

serenity

its a good job we have a never ending supply of buttons smiley - rofl

Post 9571

Reality Manipulator

smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - tea
smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - coffee
smiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccino
smiley - milksmiley - milksmiley - milk
smiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - ojsmiley - oj
smiley - cheesecakesmiley - cheesecakesmiley - cheesecakesmiley - cheesecake
smiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cake
smiley - strawberriessmiley - strawberriessmiley - strawberriessmiley - strawberries
smiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdogsmiley - hotdog
smiley - burgersmiley - burgersmiley - burgersmiley - burger
smiley - popcornsmiley - popcornsmiley - popcornsmiley - popcorn
smiley - toffeeapplesmiley - toffeeapplesmiley - toffeeapplesmiley - toffeeapple

Post 9572

serenity

mornin kat smiley - smiley

its nice to have a wonderful selection of food and drink, but everyone seems to be spending their time in the knocking shoppe..

maybe they will come back in here later smiley - smiley

smiley - rose

Post 9573

Koshana

I've just been surfing about and saw the spread - Mmmmmmm! Actually tho, it reminds me that I havn't eaten today . . . . hmmmm . . did I eat yesterday? . . . oh well, its been a while so I'm going to have to dash out and get some calories somewhere! smiley - smiley

Wont it be great when we have a star-trek-like port that creates whatever you tell it to and no bother!

Keep passing open windows all smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy
Kosh

Post 9574

serenity

hello koshana smiley - smiley

welcome to our little empire.

we are a happy group of chatters who like to have a few smiley - stiffdrink and smiley - coffee and whatever food is provided and pass the time of day or night in some cases..

at the moment, we are all chatting on a different thread

the oLDe knocking shoppe (its not really a knocking shop)..smiley - smiley

if you look on my page and then you will see it. im useless at trying to do it the technical way and supply loads of numbers...
but come and find us and a warm welcome will be made to you...

helensmiley - rose

Post 9575

!Cuddly~wolf is back!

helloo is there life as i know it in here lol xxx hope all my friends i used to speak to are still around my lifes been to occupied with my 4 gorgeous children so im back for a wee while at least make the most of it hehe x

Post 9576

serenity

hi cuddly.

we are all in sheryl's knocking shoppe thread.. come and join us smiley - smiley

smiley - rose

Post 9577

(U555555) PRINCE OF VALHALLA (In Search Of Mr. Turniphead )

smiley - run

Post 9578

serenity

hi marc.

are you running to the knocking shoppe or running away??

we have some new members to the little group now, come and meet them, when you can.. smiley - smileysmiley - hug

Post 9579

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Was that Marc I saw streaking thru... smiley - bigeyes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post 9580

serenity

streaking eh? and i missed that bit smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post