A Conversation for Tony Greig- England Cricketer

Project proposal

Post 1

summerbayexile

As advised by Mina I am posting my project proposal here.

Project Title:Australian Cricket Captains
A-number of Project Title Page: A######
Description of Project: This project aims to deal with the history of Australian cricket through the men who captained the side. My first entry will be an overview of the various incumbents which will include pen portraits of many of them. Then I will embark upon a set of six in depth profiles of six of the best; Bradman, Benaud, Ian Chappell, Border, Taylor and Steve Waugh. This will complete a seven entry cycle (to be followed by batsmen and bowlers if successful).
Proposed Completion Date:March 2006

Any comments, questions etc?
SBE

Project proposal

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Wow - won't be able to help much with that, but hopefully someone might be able to. We could also publicise the project on the Front Page if you need help in compiling it. smiley - goodluck

Project proposal

Post 3

summerbayexile

smiley - cheers Jimster, but this will be entirely my own work. I've just got one question. Where it mentions the project title page, is that my job to put it up or does that get done when the project is finished?
SBE

Project proposal

Post 4

U168592

Jimster might have forgotten about this one, but have a look here: A5841498 at the Project Page I developed for my Uni Project. It might help you to formulate one. The Project Leader (yourself) builds a project page as a base for Editors, Reviewers and possible contributing Researchers to come to. It's suggested if you need help to advertise the Project Page A-Number in your h2g2 nickname.

Hope that helps.

MJ

Project proposal

Post 5

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Jimster had forgotten - many apologies SBE.

(although congrats on getting 2/3 of the Front Page to yourself today smiley - smiley )

Uni: Australian Cricket Captains - Not Attempted

Post 6

Bluebottle

The only related entry of summerbayexile's I can find is
A1016876 Tony Greig - England Cricketer, Edited as A1038755 Tony Greig - England Cricketer

<BB<

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Faculty of Sports and Lifestyle' to 'Tony Greig- England Cricketer'.

Duplicate Thread – see: F87272?thread=1086585

<BB<

Uni: Australian Cricket Captains

Post 8

Bluebottle

Are you tempted to take a look at this again?

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more