This is the Message Centre for KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smileys

Post 361

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

HHEELLLOOO ALL

yam yam oh dear i do feel sorry for you knowing smiley - blue lmao wait to u have known him same lengh of time as i have aagghhhhh lmao smiley - biggrin

smiley - blue only kidding dear lol smiley - kisssmiley - hug

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 362

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley hate to cut this message short but im off for the night as i am cream crackered and the land of nod is singing its sweet melodysmiley - musicalnotesmiley - zzz

smiley - love as always BNsmiley - blue.xxx

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 363

night nightsmiley - blue sleep well smiley - hug

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 364

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley chance would be a fine thing but i'll trysmiley - zzz ooops i think ive already fallen aslee....../......(yawn)....p

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 365

Reality Manipulator

Good morning Trish, BNsmiley - blue, Yim Yam and Chelle I hope you are all keeping well.smiley - smiley

Trish my favourite Pink Flloyd song is #Another brick in the wall#

Katrine

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 366

hi Kat good evening and hello from smiley - blue as im at his and hello back from yam yam as he is here too as for any one else i dont know where they are smiley - biggrin

HOws you doing? hope your well.. smiley - smiley

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 367

smiley - smiley Kat, so would that be another brick in the wall (part two)smiley - musicalnote?

smiley - tea and smiley - cake all around i reckon and then i must be away to sleepsmiley - zzz

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 368

hello all smiley - smiley

hello BLUENOSELD

Post 369

LADY/THUNDERWING

Hiya Kat smiley - smiley

Im fine hon,hows you ?

To be honest i ain`t really got a fave coz i sing along to all ov them as they come on LOL Love the vid for brick in wall though!!

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 370

~FOXY~BARMAID~

hi bn ...just came in to say hello hun hope you are well babes hope to chat soon love foxy sad

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 371

Reality Manipulator

Hi BNsmiley - blue, Trish and Foxy I hope you are all keeping well.smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Trish I really enjoyed watching and listening to the Pink Floydd video another brick in the wall. I think it must have been one of the first few pop groups that did videos of their songs.smiley - smiley

smiley - cheersThank you BNsmiley - blue for the smiley - tea and smiley - cake.smiley - smiley

Katrine

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 372

LADY/THUNDERWING

Hiya Kat smiley - smiley

Yeah it probably was if my memory serves me right & i still never tire ov seeing it,they are brilliant arn`t they...wanna smiley - coffee ?

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 373

Reality Manipulator

Hi Trish and BNsmiley - blue.smiley - biggrin

Thank you Trish for the smiley - coffee. I have seen in the shops cold smiley - coffeemocha flavoured drinks.smiley - smiley

Katrine

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 374

smiley - smiley oh no thanks cold smiley - coffee it's bad enough when its goes cold of its own accord let alone buying it that waysmiley - yuk

So how are things with yourselves then everyone i trust that you are all in good spirits and if not drink them insteadsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - laugh

Regards BNsmiley - blue.xxx

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 375

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersThanks BNsmiley - blueThings are looking up. I hope things are looking good with you.smiley - smiley

smiley - cheersThanks for the smiley - stiffdrink.smiley - smiley

Katrine

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 376

LADY/THUNDERWING

Hiya smiley - blue

I need lots ov smiley - stiffdrink to lift my spirits at the mo hun,wanna join me ? smiley - rose Trish xx

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 377

smiley - smiley i would gladly join either of you for a smiley - teasmiley - coffee(not cold) or the odd smiley - stiffdrink or sixsmiley - ales

OK no then so whats so good then Kat, ome on prey tellsmiley - erm?

Trish so why so down? and do yo need to talk about it?

One thing to try and keep things nice and pleasant, hows about some nice smiley - cakesmiley - biggrin

smiley - loveBNsmiley - blue.xxx

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 378

~FOXY~BARMAID~

hi smiley - blue how's you hun? hope you are ok smiley - smiley w saz hi not long now till your up here in bonny scotland with us ..lmao ...well i've got some news for ya i've fractured my ankle.. sob sob ..i was in a dance comp for the local radio station and i tripped and that's the result..we spent 10 hours at the hossi before i got seen..hopefull i will be able to walk on it before the weddin eh? lot's o smiley - love always from k xxx (foxy ~ barmaid) mwah xx

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 379

Researcher 218231

hiya foxy, hows every1 doin?

hiya bluenose ya nutter.lol. hows ya doin?

HELLO BLUENOSE

Post 380

smiley - smiley When i have managed to get myself up from off the floor i may just respond to yousmiley - laugh

Only teasingsmiley - jester i guess that maybe you are out of practice, or maybe the length of them heels that you wear (do i now detect the hint of your heels meeting with my nether regionssmiley - wah)

Do i also take it that you are on the smiley - dog and bone to 'T' as i cant get past the mumber busy message?

ps: well heres hoping that you can at least hobble down the aisle

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more