This is the Message Centre for azahar

viajando - az's travelblog

Post 1

azahar

This is my latest blog, putting together some of my favourite travel pics and experiences.

Please feel free to drop in and say hello. smiley - smiley

http://azahar9.wordpress.com/

az

Post 2

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

I really must blog some more Yorterborrr.

Post 3

azahar

Presumably that means something, Edward?

Where've you been? I even started a scrabble game with you.

az

Post 4

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Yes - I've been meaning to get around to the Scrabble. I've been busy with car trouble and banging a report out.

Gothenburg = Göteborg, pronounced 'Yorterborrr'.

I've some nice pictures of canals, attrractive sailors, an ergonomic shopping trolley/basket combo and a USB hamster.

Post 5

Matholwch - Brythonic Tribal Polytheist

It's a small world Eddie.

I go to Goteborg quite often on business and always try to wangle an overnight stay. I think it is the second most civilised place on earth, after Oslo.

Blessings,
Matholwch .

Post 6

Maria

What about Durham?
my neighbour, a teacher of Prehistory at the University is there today. I´ve been helping him with his presentation (with the English) he is excited about the idea of knowing the city. I only have a slight, vague idea of a Gothic cathedral. I´ll google it.

AZ, When are you going to Granada? I´ve asked my sister a list of bares for smiley - ale and tapa hoppingsmiley - smiley

Post 7

azahar

Wow, that's a coincidence, Math.

I'm not sure about Granada yet, Mar - it'll probably be sometime in January. Oooo, that list should come in handy - thanks! smiley - smiley

Edward, it's *still* your turn.

az

Post 8

azahar

After two botched attempts in three years, we finally made it! smiley - biggrin

Click on 'read more' if you want the whole story ...

http://azahar9.wordpress.com/category/gibraltar/

az

Post 9

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Yay!!! (Did the monkeys steal your knickers?) smiley - tongueout

Post 10

azahar

Well, if you look closely at that one pic of the monkeys you'll see it's a photo of a postcard. If you come over in the spring we can go again and do the cave trip. I'd also like to check out the artesan shops so going on a weekday would be better (most of the shops close at 2 on Saturday).

az

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for azahar

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more