This is the Message Centre for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 1

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Sumo Salad that is,

As it is now finally summer again, I will be eating salad, as much as it pains my carnivorous heart to say, as I believe salad is what food eats!

Anyhoo, moving right along and back to the topic at hand, Sumo Salad is a salad based fast food place, and I have taken a liking to several of their salads, so in summer I either buy from them for lunch or make my own version.

One I particularly like, is their 'Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad', where I substitute the croutons for either marinated mushrooms, or corn depending on my mood.

I like watching them make the salad fresh and I also get every 10th salad free.

They also do a range of ready made rolls and wraps, yoghurt's and fruit salads,. They look so loverly, and if I wasn't gluten intolerant, I think I could eat here all the time.

All in all a rather nice and different fast food, and one I actually look forward to in Summer.

And that is me done for the month.

I hope my readers have enjoyed the little look into my daily life.

I have enjoyed doing this, an mayhap i will attempt to do perhaps a weekly journal or something smiley - ermsmiley - laugh

smiley - cheers

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 2

Websailor

Heleloo, The salad season is over here and the weather tempts us to have filling warming stuff which is no good to me, so I was quite envious of the sound of your salads. I must make the effort to continue eating salad through the winter.

Lovely to know what you are up to down there.

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 3

Deb

Summer again smiley - envy

It's SO winter now. The wind has really gotten up the last few days, it's so cold, it's wet, miserable, and above all it's dark when I get to work and dark when I leave.

As Websailor said, it tempts you to eat the heavier stuff. There's nothing like a good thick bowl of lentil soup or a beef stew to warm the cockles.

I'm now dreaming of spring. *Then* I'll eat salad again.

Deb smiley - cheerup

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 4

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

I love my slow cooker in winter, and adore my soups and stews.

But salad is a nice cool meal for summer, it gets so hot here, you jusy don't want the stove or oven on.

Winter here isn't to bad... we rarely get below 5degrees C, but we do get a lot of grey and wet days

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 5

hellboundforjoy

smiley - devil

Sumo! Day the Last

Post 6

Sol

That sounds like a great place. I like the idea of customisable salads.

Yay! Same time same place next year indeed! smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more