This is the Message Centre for honeypot01xx

ld name's

Post 1

honeypot01xx

smiley - bubbly 4 those who dont know me,i used 2b sweetashoney08 smiley - rose sweet,little,blue,eyes smiley - rose honeypot01xx smiley - rose
i would smiley - love 2 chat 2 old ld friends n new friends on h2g2 so feel free 2 pop in 4 a nice cup of smiley - tea n smiley - cake or we could splash out n have smiley - bubblysmiley - strawberries or u men can have smiley - alesmiley - crisps..lol smiley - laugh
hope 2 chat soon smiley - love Annette smiley - rose

ld names

Post 2

malien

hi hun, finally found u thru that tip u sent me. lol. still struggling with my space. .... help.
xxxxxx ray

ld names

Post 3

honeypot01xx

hi Ray nice 2 see u...lolsmiley - laugh..
i sent u email saying 2 press on profil 2 change ur number 2 a name but its prefrance u have 2 press on...lol smiley - laugh have fun chat soon smiley - love Annette smiley - rose

ld names

Post 4

manda1111

Hi Annette smiley - ok

Hi Ray smiley - smiley

ray, if you could do me a favore smiley - winkeye

if you could click on this link HERE >> UserEdit?masthead=1 and write a little something there, and then click on the "UPDATE" button, that will activate your page and then we can come and welcome you there and show you around

and then I will put you on the LDers list smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

ld names

Post 5

manda1111

sorry, smiley - blush

that should of been <./>UserEdit?masthead=1</.>

well we all make mistakes smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

ld name's

Post 6

!steve!

hi angel, found you at last, but had to go round a few pages first.
going shops today with paul, it was his birthday yesterday, raft race on the severn tomorrow, so will be there most of the day.
I will find out more about this site next weekend with luck.
have a great week. xx

ld names

Post 7

malien

hi manda, as u can see i've exchanged my number for a name.
it was 1 of my ld names, others were: phantom15 n bikester.
if u take me round h2g2 u better hold on tight coz i'm bound to get lost. lol ray

ld names

Post 8

honeypot01xx

i hope ur not flirting ray
so how u likeing it so far?smiley - smiley
chat soon smiley - love Annette smiley - cheers

ld name's

Post 9

honeypot01xx

hi dreamer smiley - smiley,hope he had a good b/day,n did u get me something nice from the shops,like a cold bottle of smiley - ale i promise not 2 get smiley - drunk..lol smiley - laugh
chat soon smiley - rosesmiley - rose

ld name's

Post 10

!steve!

Hi angel, hope I had a nice b/day?? Mines not til sept, so hope you were on about Pauls, lol.
He did have a goodish one, but because Tina's kids were here, not as good as it could of been so going to treat him again this weekend.
Hope things are going ok for you, but till you tell me, thru email if you don't want everyone to know, then I won't know.
Chat soon, miss the gossip, bye for now, Dreamer.xxxxx

ld name's

Post 11

Loup Dargent

smiley - run

hehe... manda beat me to it...smiley - biggrin

hi everyone by the way...smiley - ale

just a few lines to add that if you have need any help with everything don't hesitate to call at the LDers Advice Corner A1027171 ...smiley - cool

i let you carry on with you conversation...smiley - smiley talk later everyone...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

ld name's

Post 12

Loup Dargent

if you need any help even...smiley - blush
i blame the preview button for that.. hehe... as i didn't click on it..smiley - whistle

smiley - fullmoon

ld name's

Post 13

!steve!

he wanted to wait till this week to go shopping so he'd have a bit more money so taking him friday.
sent email back, hope you find it amusing, although while I was answering the questions I wasn't in an amusing mood, lol.
chat at the weekend, I hope.
bye angel. xxxx

ld name's

Post 14

honeypot01xx

hi loupsmiley - smiley
i've been having probs trying 2 get pics in my space,could u have a look at what i've done n let me know where i'm going wrong please?
thanks Annette smiley - rose

ld name's

Post 15

honeypot01xx

hi steve smiley - smiley
yes i meant pauls b/day...lol...smiley - laugh
well i hope this w/end makes it up 2 him...got ur email...tinfoil..lol smiley - laugh n replyed.
i've been busy getting sunburnt....n sammie has started her work expearenc this week at a health n fitness club,shes liking it,been on the sunbed twice,in the pool(but said she 4got how 2 swim so got out..lol..smiley - laugh..)n came home with dark red hair with high lights..doesnt sound like she does a lot of work does it?..lol..smiley - laugh..
chat later Annette smiley - rosexxx

ld name's

Post 16

Loup Dargent

hi annette...smiley - smiley

first thing i noticed is that there should be a space between "CENTER" and BLOB...

was the error message just about the picture?!... i'm asking because the smileys are appearing in plain text while their code in GuideML is slightly different...smiley - biggrin
like <SMILEY TYPE="disco"/> for example [i typed that code from memory so it might not be 100% right] instead of < disco > [without the spaces]...

have a try anyway... any probs click on A1027171 and someone will be bound to be around...smiley - magic

talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

ld name's

Post 17

Loup Dargent

smiley - run yep.. i was right...smiley - cool

code for smileys in GuideML is

<SMILEY TYPE="disco"/ for smiley - disco

<SMILEY TYPE="smiley"/> for smiley - smiley etc....

talk soon...smiley - surfer

ld name's

Post 18

honeypot01xx

thanks loup smiley - smiley
i'll give that a go

smiley - rose Annette smiley - rose

ld name's

Post 19

honeypot01xx

hi loup im back smiley - smiley
i've tryed what u said n its still not workedsmiley - sadface
Annette smiley - rose

ld name's

Post 20

Loup Dargent

smiley - ok i noticed that you didn't put the > after the / for the smileys... it should look like that:

<SMILEY TYPE="smiley"/>

not: <SMILEY TYPE="smiley"/

talk soon....smiley - surfer

if i'm not around and you need more help don't hesitate to go to A1027171smiley - cool

smiley - cheerup

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post