This is the Message Centre for Dr Emily Strange (Cave Dweller)

First thoughts...

Post 1

Dr Emily Strange (Cave Dweller)

Ooh, this has been fun. Somehow I haven't managed to find any interesting current conversations - but that may be because I haven't worked out how to.

Will I have more fun if I write controversial snippets on subjects of interest to me or if I fall back upon the usual banter about sci-fi? Only time will tell...

But how and why is the guide entry on Buffy so far behind? My Goodness, Riley was worse than my boyfriend before last and here in the Guide the poor slayer still stuck with him?

And why didn't my attempt to put a picture in here work?

First thoughts...

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hello Dr Emily Strange!
These are questions you can ask your ACE, Flanker posted in your message centre here:
F117890?thread=256649&latest=1

As for interesting converstions, you could try <./>askh2g2</.> or if you want to smiley - drool over the Buffy characters you should join the other droolers and myself here:
F42604?thread=139168&latest=1

at the {in}famous ~drool~ thread.

Just introduce yourself and jump right in with your drools/fantasies!smiley - biggrin

smiley - flyhiAGBsmiley - thepost

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Emily Strange (Cave Dweller)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more