This is the Message Centre for Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

My Absents

Post 1

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

Hi all just to let you know i have left H2G2,
But dont worry its only tempary.
Due to Health problems,Also i dont have the net right now, some are awear of some probs i had with some sad people sending viruses to my email accounts. well my pc is having a good service right now and i will be back soon as i can, But due to Health problems it could be a couple of months.
A couple of you know my health problems, so if you want to Know how im doing you can contact either,

BLUENOSELD U222603

who i have to say is good to see you back on line too,
And Thankyou for the calls checking up on me smiley - hug
You know your a good mate and always have, But i think its about time you thought about takeing me to the club again When im up to it.drinks on you smiley - laugh Oh and drop round to pay us a visit will ya ur slacking smiley - laugh see you soon. smiley - hug

Also STARFLEET U228011 A real true friend smiley - smiley
you have been a smiley - star and i know how concerned you have been. Thankyou again your a true pal smiley - hug

Well im at the libary so best be going i dont want to over stay my welcome.smiley - biggrin

I would be more Than Grateful if some Aces will keep an eye on my space incase any newbies ive welcomed needs a helping hand. smiley - cheers

I will be back at some time so dont think im off for good because im not. (ALthough i know theres a few that will probally be wishing different) Well shame i may be leaving, BUT it is only temp

Take care all have some fun. smiley - smiley

M~A

My Absents

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Alright Chell smiley - hug, you just take care of youself luv - I'll make a point of poppin' by your space now'n'then to see if anyone needs help. My computer will need a good servicing before too too long (it's "behaving" right now though). Like I said, take care of your heath, we'll miss you around here - see you when you do get back online.*waves*

My Absents

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh Chell,smiley - cry even if I haven't been much in touch lately, it doesn't mean that I wouldn't care, it's just that I've had some personal problems, but lots of friends supported me.I can't imagine how people can be so nasty to send you viruses in mails, that sounds terriblesmiley - wah
I do hope your health will improve soon,
smiley - lovensmiley - hugs, smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch
Claudia

My Absents

Post 4

Researcher 220282

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah Chell hope to see you about again soon smiley - hug, may the goddess aid a speedy recovery. I'll drop by you space as well smiley - smiley, take care my angel, regards to everybody, you will be missed smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

blessed be

Jonathan<./>ACE</.>smiley - witch

My Absents

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

MA

Please take care of yourself.

We will be here on your return. Come back fit and well.

We need more ACE's like you, come back only when you feel fit and well.

lil x

My Absents

Post 6

Floh Fortuneswell

smiley - cuddleTake care smiley - smiley

My Absents

Post 7

Outrider

I want me MA smiley - wah

My Absents

Post 8

Floh Fortuneswell

Me too smiley - sadface

My Absents

Post 9

AngelicWitch (ACE)

hello hows u?

My Absents

Post 10

CHeEky CHeRub

Get Well Soon M smiley - cheerup
Hope you make a speedy recovery
We will all miss you smiley - wahsmiley - wah
Speak 2u soon

&smiley - kiss
CHeEkysmiley - cupid

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

My Absents

Post 11

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Hi all well i just thought that i would drop a line in here to say that i am sure that Chell appreciates all of your messages and wishes all the very best to you and yours.

All the best BNsmiley - blue.
smiley - peacedove

My Absents

Post 12

Hi All, smiley - hug
Just to let you know im back, although i will only be dropping in whenever im feeling up to it.
Thankyou all for your wonderful messages, I realy and truelly apreciate every single last one.
Ive been going through a rough few months health wise and having lots of hospital appointments and tests etc. so i will be showing my face when and where possable when i get a good day, take care all.
speak soon
smiley - love to you all
smiley - angelsmiley - kiss

My Absents

Post 13

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Good to hear from you Chell & glad to have you back! smiley - hug

My Absents

Post 14

Hi Jaz
Thanx so much smiley - hug,s back for you too smiley - smiley

My Absents

Post 15

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

Chelle
After my long absence from Hootoo, i returned to
to be shocked but also saddened by your absence.
I hope your well soon & on the speedy road to recovery!
smiley - rosesmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - choc
lynsey

My Absents

Post 16

Lynsey. HHHHHHEEEEELLLOOOOOO
How you doing? Long time no speak,
Im not to bad thanx gettingthere still under hossy and drs for regular check ups and test, Which is a nightmare but getting used of it now smiley - laugh

Hows the little one doing? smiley - hug

My Absents

Post 17

hiya Chelle.
Well he ain't that ickle any moresmiley - laughHe's 6mth old & a right handful!!!smiley - laughbut aren't they all!!
Its good to here your on the way back to full health!
smiley - biggrinKeep in touch chicken.smiley - biggrin
My email addy is [email protected]
if you ever want a natter!
smiley - diva
lynsey

My Absents

Post 18

HIya Lynsey.

6 months smiley - wow that went quick, it only seems like yesterday since you was saying you was expecting.

Oh they are always a handfull at that age and mischivious but dont worry he will grow out of it.
look at me with mine when he was born he was only 4ib so it was much worry then always in to mischief and wouldnt sleep, i didnt get a full nights sleep from him to he was 8 plus i had to faulse feed him he was a right tinker, now at 13 hes a brill Lad never a problem with anything. smiley - biggrin

My Absents

Post 19

yeah, they're all worth it in the end aren't they??

Well, as i said before keep in touch & keep strong!!smiley - cuddle

My Absents

Post 20

Yeh but they grow up far to fast unfortunatly.
I wish my son was still independant on me even just a little bit smiley - wah

The only time he wants his mom now is when hes ill and when he does want me for a hug i know then he realy is poorly.

course i will keep in touch, im back on here now most days even if it is brief so as long as your replying to my messages i will reply back smiley - smileysmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post