A Conversation for Boulder, Colorado, USA

Boulder, eh?

Post 1

nano2nd

As a Boulder native, I said to myself, "Hey, why not write a little something about Boulder." It would appear someone's beaten me to the punch...Good show! I shall be forced to tackle a commentary on Pearl Street if I want to get local instead, which is fine by me. Not quite sure how "balanced" Boulder is... I supposed that a cross section would be fairly well balanced, but I think you'll agree that the average individual in Boulder is far from blanced... and the bit about jugglers on Pearl Street, I think you're being rather unfair: the sword swallowers, ballon animal makers, and roaming weirdos are probably feeling left out smiley - smiley

Boulder, eh?

Post 2

No O2

Well hey, what about that guy who puts himself into the box? You know, the one who wears what appears to be a rastafarian diaper...now that guy is cool. No Guide Entry on Boulder is complete without it. I've heard that there's a zip code man on Pearl but I've not seen him. My friend, though, gave him her zip in New Zealand and he reportedly said, after a second, "Australia?" That's impressive.

Boulder, eh?

Post 3

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

You might also want to include a reference to the city's contribution to radio, KBCO. I have just created an article on it.

KBCO
http://www.h2g2.com/A387623

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Boulder, Colorado, USA

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more