This is the Message Centre for Gem

er - life.

Post 1

Gem

Whta do you think of the idea of writing a life story but starting it now?
I always get throughly annoyed at celebs who do that, the 20 something pop idol winner, Will Summit, published his life story and turmoils barely a week after anyone even knew who he was! Not forgetting he'd not lived much of a life to talk about anyway! Then again I find it unfortunate that uninteresting celebs such as Ulrika and Geri H write Biogs when fantastically interesting and wonderfully fascinating people who you would love to read about never get round to putting their life, views and experiences down on paper! How frustrating and totally unfair!

So I was debating over whether I should do it myself and therefore irritate myself??

I'm not entriely sure but I do fancy the idea of publishing daily entries of my life on the web or something - has often proved very profitable for some people such as most celebrities actually (tabloids, web pages, all the same thing really!).

Maybe I'll spare the world the boredom and just complain to my quiet and unprofitable cactus plant called Herbie.

Key: Complain about this post

er - life.

More Conversations for Gem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more